Afro American Baby - due Aug 2008 – Code: CRYSTAL W

  • Kathy Finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Afro American Baby - due Aug 2008 – Code: CRYSTAL W
      Name & Due Date: CRYSTAL W - Aug-08
      Sex (If Known): BOY
      Race: Caucasian - Afro American
      Location: Mid-South Region - KS, OK, TX
      Health: Birth mom has not had regular prenatal care- but has had a
      couple of ultrasounds. No other health problems – No drugs, alcohol
      or smoking
      Other Info: Birth mom is looking for a traditional married family.
      Unknown/rape birth father. Birth mom would like limited contact
      before and possibly no contact after the adoption
      Total Estimated Fees: $ 17,000 – $ 18,000
      Posted 7-2-08

      If you are interested in this particular situation please contact
      Jennifer at jennifer.swapp@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or Rosa at
      rosa.blevins@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or call Rosa at 276-388-3633

      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for
      families to match them with. - If you are interested and paper ready
      Email Rosa at rosa.blevins@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or call Rosa at 276-
      388-3633 to register with our company -

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org and fill
      out an adoptive parent intake form. (NO SPACES) Rosa will call you
      after she gets the intake from the web page.

      Most of our potential birth mothers are matched before we ever get a
      chance to place them on our website. If you would like to put in your
      application and be a family that our birth mothers are given to
      consider, please do so it is free.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant & Office
      Manager
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org