ASAP - Native American - Navajo - baby due March 2008 sex unknown -

  • Kathy Finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      ASAP - Native American - Navajo - baby due March 2008 sex unknown -

      We need a family that is of Native American heritage (Navajo), and is
      paper ready (She is due next month) ASAP

      Name & Due Date: Pamela – March 22
      Sex (If Known): Unknown
      Race: Native American (Navajo)
      Location: Mid-South Region - AR, KS, OK
      Health: Everything seems to be okay
      Other Info: She is registered with the Navajo Nation and can only
      place with a Native American Family.
      Total Estimated Fees: to be determined
      Case Worker: FLOSSIE

      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for
      families to match them with. - If you are interested and paper ready
      Email Rosa at rosa.blevins@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or call Rosa at 276-
      388-3633 to register with our company -

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org and fill
      out an adoptive parent intake form. (NO SPACES) Rosa will call you
      after she gets the intake from the web page.

      Most of our potential birth mothers are matched before we ever get a
      chance to place them on our website. If you would like to put in your
      application and be a family that our birth mothers are given to
      consider, please do so it is free.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant & Office
      Manager
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org