Need family for – Caucasian BOY due Feb 17

  • Kathy Finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Need family for – Caucasian BOY due Feb 17
      Name & Due Date: Angel B. – Feb 17, 2008
      Sex (If Known): BOY
      Race: Caucasian
      Location: Mid-South Region - KS, LA, OK, TX
      Health: She did use drugs for 4 months and had some alcohol use - She
      has hepatitis C – She has had an US and the DR says the baby is fine
      and healthy.
      Other Info: She would like a Christian couple
      Total Estimated Fees: Still to be determined
      Case Worker: ERIN
      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for
      families to match them with. - If you are interested and paper ready
      Email or call Rosa to register with our company @ 276-388-3633 -
      rosa.blevins@ gmail.com (NO SPACES)

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org and fill
      out an adoptive parent intake form. Rosa will call you after she gets
      the intake from the web page.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org