wanting to adopt badly

  • juliebreeding
    Message 1 of 163 , Nov 7, 2001
      I am 29 and my husband is 41. We live in Missouri in a 3bedroom house. We have tried for 9years to have a baby of our own. We do not have a lot of money but we have alot of love.
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.