Seeking to complete my family

  • magical_midwife
    Message 1 of 163 , Aug 7 2:17 PM
      My husband and I are looking to adopt a child
      under the age of 6 years old. We would prefer a girl
      but are open to a boy. We are also open to a child
      with mild dissabilities. We have been married for 2
      1/2 years. I am 21 years old and my husband is 22.
      Despite the fact that we are young we are a finanically
      and emotionally stable home. We live in an upper
      middle class suburb of Las Vegas, NV. Please contact us
      if you have any information for us or know of a
      child in need of a good home.<br>Thank you, Warm
      Regards,<br>Mrs. Erin S.<br>magical_midwife@...
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.