looking to adopt a child

  • sqzabl69
    Message 1 of 163 , Aug 6, 2001
      Hello my name is stephanie and my huspand is
      travis we would love to adopt a child. I can't have any
      children . i have 2 boys from a previous marriage they are
      12,13 but we would give anyhing to be able to give a
      child the love and a good loving place to be brought up
      in please contact me at sqzabl69@... or
      sqzabl69@... or call me at 601-389-0570 you can call me
      collect just give me a chance and get to know us you can
      look at my profile and on it i have a web site and it
      has pictures of my family my parents my children and
      me. I attend church i attend college graduate in may
      in computer networking and my huspand is a
      truckdriver owns 2 trucks. We could give it a very good and
      loving home and it wouldn't need anything. Please find
      it in you're heart to make our dreams come true
      Thank you Stephanie
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.