My Concert Review

  • Dayna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Clear Day
      Hi All! Ive been meaning to do my concert review for two weeks but with 3 sick kids and Bush sending my brother in law back to the mid east again (this time Iraq), I havent had time. Anywho.... a few weeks ago, I went to the ASU Convo center to see a 3 in 1 type of concert. It was newcomer Dierks Bentley, Trace Adkins, and Brad Paisley.Now, Im must admit, I am not a Brad fan but was hoping once I saw him in concert, it would change..kinda like how I used to not like Phil Vasar (sp?) but then when I seen him open for Kenny, he BLEW me away...he is so talented. Well anywho...Dierks opened up the show and he really rocked!! He is absolutely 100% REAL. At the end of his set up, Brad came out and did a tribute to Johnny Cash by singing Folsom Prisom Blues. Im telling yall know , that lil hottie is gonna be a big star!!! Then Trace came out, one word to describe him....DAYUM!(Sorry Rach...I know u dont like the dirty word but I couldnt help it, lol) That dude was red hot! I wasnt particularly a fan of his, but I am now. I pretty much went cuz its always good to see someone in concert you've never seen, you  know, broaden your horizons, besides that, the tickets were CHEAP! LOL!  Trace REALLY had the crowd going! Then Brad came out...and he was doing good, but he made a stupid comment about the Dixie Chicks that didnt roll off me really well. But in all fairness, he was good and put on a great show...I really enjoyed his band..they were funny, but Im still not a fan. But Im for sure going to go get Dierks Cd and Traces. I gave the concert 3 thumbs up, they were all really good but I just gotta give Trace & Dierks extra props cuz they were SMOKING!