Message Board....

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 24 , May 21 9:48 PM
      What do you think of Darius Rucker doing Bob Dallin's song Wagon Wheel? I'm asking this because a fan posted on Twitter how he "should leave country music to white people." I think the fan over stepped and is very racist toward Darius. I love the song and think Darius has done a great job in country music..

      What do you all think?

      Thanks for being part of countryfans.
      Rachel