Special Artist of the Month...

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3 11:11 AM
      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

      DECEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH WE ARE LOOKING BACK AT 2011.

      MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT THAT HAPPEN IN COUNTRY MUSIC THIS YEAR AND WHY?

      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
      RACHEL

      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
      What are your favorite Taylor Swift songs?
      1. Mine 2
      2. Sparks Fly 2
      3. Back To December 2
      4. Mean 2
      5. Love Story 2
      6. White Horse 2
      7. You Belong With Me 2
      8. The Best Days 2
      9. Tim McGraw 2
      10. Pictures To Burn 2
      11. Teardrops On My Guitar 2
      12. Should've Said No 2
      13. Our Song 2
      14. Fearless 1
      15. Fifteen 1

      Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
      DECEMBER 2003 LOOKING BACK AT 2003
      FAVORITE SPECIAL ARTIST OF 2003
      1- DIXIE CHICKS 3 VOTES
      2- MARTINA McBRIDE 2 VOTES
      3- JO DEE MESSINA 1 VOTE
      4- REBA 1 VOTE

      DECEMBER 2004 LOOKING BACK AT 2004
      Who was your favorite Special Artist of The Month?
      1 Kenny Chesney 5 votes
      2 Toby Keith 3 votes
      3 Keith Urban 3 votes
      4 Shania Twain 2 votes
      5 Brooks & Dunn 1 vote
      6 SheDaisy 1 vote
      7 Terri Clark 1 vote
      8 Tim McGraw 1 vote
      9 LeAnn Rimes 1 vote

      DECEMBER 2005 LOOKING BACK AT 2005
      Favorite artists of 2005
      1- Reba 8
      2- Reba (again) 8
      3- Gretchen Wilson 7
      4- Faith Hill 5
      5- Jo Dee Messina 4
      6- Dierks Bentley 4
      7- Sara Evans 3
      8- Trace Adkins 2
      9- Jamie O'Neal 1
      10- Talking about our favorite artists 1

      December 2006 Looking back at 2006
      Who were your favorite 2006 Special Artist of the month?
      1- Sugarland 7
      2- Martina McBride 5
      3- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill 4
      4- Phil Vassar 4
      5- SheDaisy 3
      6- Dierks Bentley 3
      7- Dixie Chicks 2
      8- Trace Adkins 2
      9- Julie Roberts 1

      December 2007 Looking Back at 2007
      Who were your favorite Special of The Month in 2007?
      1- Rascal Flatts 5
      2- Carrie Underwood 5
      3- Martina McBride 4
      4- Emerson Drive 4
      5- Travis Tritt 3
      6- Tim McGraw 3
      7- Trisha Yearwood 2
      8- Miranda Lambert 2
      9- Big & Rich 2
      10- Billy Ray Cyrus 2
      11- Keith Urban 2

      December 2008 Looking back at 2008
      Who are your favorite special artists of the month in 2008?
      1- Sugarland 5
      2- SheDaisy 4
      3- Brad Paisley 3
      4- Martina McBride 3
      5- Jo Dee Messina 3
      6- Taylor Swift 3
      7- Alan Jackson 2
      8- Dierks Bentley 1
      9- Lee Ann Womack 1

      December 2009 Looking Back at 2009
      Who were your favorite Special Artists of the Months?
      1. Sugarland 4
      2. Keith Urban 2
      3. Jason Aldean2
      4. Brad Paisley2
      5. Carrie Underwood 2
      6. Dierks Bentley 1
      7. Reba 1
      8. Brooks & Dunn 1
      9. Dolly Parton 1

      December 2010 Looking Back at 2010
      Who are your favorite special artists of the month?
      1. Lady Antebellum 2
      2. Jo Dee Messina 2
      3. Taylor Swift 2
      4. Jason Aldean 2
      5. Josh Turner 1
      6. Gary Allan 1
      7. Chely Wright 1
      8. Dierks Bentley 1
      9. Trace Adkins 1
      10. Little Big Town 1
      11. James Otto 1

      copyright 2011 RAC inc.
    • rebafan
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 15, 2012
        SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

        JANUARY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS TIM MCGRAW.

        MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT TIM MCGRAW AND WHY?

        LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

        THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
        RACHEL

        Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
        Who were your favorite special artists of the month in 2011?
        1. Brad Paisley 2
        2. Lady Antebellum 2
        3. Martina McBride 2
        4. Taylor Swift 2
        5. Dierks Bentley 1
        6. Miranda Lambert 1
        7. Sara Evans 1
        8. Alison Krauss 1
        9. Blake Shelton 1
        10. Trace Adkins

        Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
        MARCH 2003 TIM McGRAW
        Should Tim McGraw and Faith Hill do another due together?
        YES 2 VOTES
        NO 2 VOTES

        AUGUST 2004 TIM MCGRAW
        Do you think Tim should win CMA's Entertainer of the year again?
        - Yes, 3 votes
        - No, 1 vote

        April 2006 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
        What is your favorite Tim McGraw and Faith Hill song they do live?
        1- Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me 6
        2- It's Your Love 5
        3- Like We Never Loved At All 4
        4- Let's Make Love 2
        5- Angry All The Time 2
        6- Blank Sheet Of Paper 1
        7- Let Me Love You 1
        8- Nobody Knows 1

        March 2007 Tim McGraw
        What are your favorite Tim McGraw videos?
        1- Live Like You Were Dying 6
        2- I Like It, I Love It 6
        3- Don't Take The Girl 6
        4- Over and Over (with Nelly) 5
        5- Drugs Or Jesus 5
        6- It's Your Love (with Faith Hill) 5
        7- Indian Outlaw 5
        8- The Cowboy In Me 4
        9- Like We Never Loved Before (with Faith Hill) 4
        10- Something Like That 4
        11- Everywhere 4
        12- Maybe We Should Sleep On It 4
        13- Down On The Farm 4
        14- Maybe We Should Sleep On It 4
        15- She's My Kind Of Rain 3
        16- The Last Dollar 3
        17- My Little Girl 3
        18- When The Stars Go Blue 3
        19- Real Good Man 3
        20- Please Remember Me 3
        21- Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me (with Faith Hill) 3
        22- All I Want 3
        23- Refired Dreams 3
        24- Let's Make Love (with Faith Hill) 2

        copyright 2012 RAC inc.