Update...

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 1 10:23 PM
      WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
      Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
      July 2011
      • Jewel and her husband rodeo champion Ty Murray welcomed a son into the world on July 11. Kase Townes Murray.
      • Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood will return to host the CMA Awards for the 4th year. The awards will air live on ABC November 9th.
      • Cheyenne Kimball has departed from the group Gloriana for undisclosed reasons. The group posted on their website July 11th. The group will keep going on the 3 other members.
      • Little Jimmy Dickens asked the Oak Ridge Boys to become the latest members of the Grand Ole Opry on July 8th. The group will become officially members of the Opry on August 6th.
      • Miranda Lambert's new album Four The Record will be out November 1st.
      • Jason Aldean's My Kinda Party is the top selling country album for the first half of 2011. It has sold 763,000. Miranda Lamber's Revolution has sold 222,000.
      • Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott is engaged to drummer Chris Tyrrell. The two met while on the 2010 Tim McGraw tour.
      • Dwight Yoakam is returning to record for Warner Bros. Records after a decade of releasing albums on an independent label. He's first album in seven year will be out in early 2012.
      • Brothers John Michael Montgomery and Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry are working on a new album together. Also with the album they are working on a book.
      • Brad Paisley's album This Is Country Music is gold.
      • LeAnn Rimes long awaiting album Lady And Gentlemen will be released on September 27th. The new single from the album Give is to radio now. Vince Gill was one of 4 producers LeAnn co-produced with on the album.
      • Alan Jackson has a new single out now A Long Way To Go.
      • Country music fans listen closely the next time you hear Jennifer Hudson's new single on pop radio. It's her version of Brooks & Dunn's Believe.
      • Toby Keith's new album Clancy's Tavern will be released October 25th. The first single Made In America is to radio now.
      • Randy Houser is engaged to singer-songwriter Jessa Lee Yantz. No word when the two will be getting married. Randy told People Magazine they want to get married Dominican Republic.
      • Former member of Trick Pony Ira Dean has signed with Average Joe's Entertainment. He is currently working on his solo album.
      • Reba's new single Somebody's Chelsea is one song that is near and dear to Reba because she co-wrote. It's the first song she has written since her 1985 top 5 hit Only In My Mind. Somebody's Chelsea will be to radio soon.

      Coming to countryfans soon.
      • Countryfans Awards
      • Fans Favorites

      Goals for countryfans:
      • Have 180 members in 2011
      • And have fun

      ON TV…
      • All weekend long CMT Insider
      • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down
      • CMA Music Fest: Country Night To Rock on ABC August 7th
      • CMA Awards November 9th on ABC

      If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
      SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

      copyright RAC INC 2011
    • rebafan
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 27, 2012
        WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
        Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
        March/April/Summer 2012
        • Faith Hill's song Wish For You will be on the album Every Moth Counts Vol. 2 that will only be sold at Starbucks this May just for Mother's Day.
        • Randy Houser and his wife Jessa welcomed their first child into the world on March 6th. The baby boy is named West Yantz Houser.
        • Garth Brooks, Connie Smith and session musician Hargus "Pig" Robbins have been elected as the newest members of Country Music Hall of Fame on March 6th.
        • The Band Perry is working on their second album. The first single from the new album Postcard From Paris is to radio now.
        • Joe Nichols and his wife Heather welcomed daughter Dylan River into the world on April 17th. Dylan joins Joe's daughter Ashelyn from another relationship.
        • The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! Will be on CBS live from Nashville on December 5th.
        • Our thoughts and prayers are with Wynonna and her husband Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser. He was in a bad motorcycle accident on August 18th in South Dakota, where his leg was severed and his hand also hurt.
        • Another artist parting ways with MCA Nashville. This time is Ashton Shepherd..
        • George Jones is retiring from touring in 2013, he announced on August 14th.
        • LeAnn Rimes will relaunch her website leannrimesworld.com as she gears up for the release of her new single Spirfire in December. It's the first single from her new album that will be out in 2013.

        Coming to countryfans soon.
        • Countryfans Awards
        • Best Songs and Videos of 2012
        • Hottest Artists of 2012
        • And many other things

        Goals for countryfans:
        • Have 120 members in 2012
        • And have fun

        ON TV…
        • All weekend long CMT Insider
        • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down

        If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
        SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

        copyright RAC INC 2012