Update...

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 3, 2011
      WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
      Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
      June 2011
      • The CMA's will be November 9th on ABC.
      • Shania Twain has a new single out Today Is Your Day is to radio now.
      • Trace Adkins home in Brentwood a suburb of Nashville was total loss after a fire destroyed it on June 4th. Trace wasn't home and his wife Rhonda and daughters got out safely.
      • Lady Antebellum's new album Own The Night will be out September 13th. The first single Just A Kiss is the fastest-rising song of the bands career.
      • The fire that destroyed Trace Adkins' home on June 4th looks to been caused by power strip in the garage. Trace lost his Harley Davidson motorcycle and Cadillac Escalade along with other personal ideas.
      • Craig Morgan's new single This Ole Boy is to radio now. It's the first single from his new album that will but out first part of 2012.
      • Shania Twain will do a 2 year run at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Vegas start December 1, 2012. Ticket for the first 10 performances are on sale now.
      • Now That's What I Call Country Vol. 4 is out now.
      • Vince Gill will be releasing a new album Guitar Slinger this fall. The first single from the album Threaten Me With Heaven is the radio now.
      • Some country stars made Forbes 25 highest Paid Musicians list.
      o 11 Toby Keith with $50 million
      o 13 Taylor Swift with $45 million
      o 15 Brad Paisley with $40 million
      o 18 Tim McGraw with $35 million
      o 23 Rascal Flatts with $34 million
      o 24 Kenny Chesney with $30 million
      • Brad Paisley teamed up with British pop start Robbie Williams on Collision Of Worlds on the Cars 2 soundtrack.
      • George Strait just released his 89th single Here For A Good Time to radio in June. It's the first single from his new album due out this fall.
      • Trace Adkins new album Proud To Be Here will be out August 2nd. There's a bonus version of the disc will include a new duet with Blake Shelton called If I Was A Woman.
      • Alan Jackson's new single Long Way To Go is to radio now. It's the first single from his new album out this fall.
      • Rascal Flatts' new single Easy is a duet with Natasha Bedingfield. The single is to radio now. A video is coming for the single soon.
      • Just when you thought Miranda Lambert couldn't be any busier with being a newlywed, a tour and working on her own new album. Her group with Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley Pistol Annies have been signed to a Record deal.
      • CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock will air August 7th on ABC.
      • Glen Campbell announced that he has Alzheimer.
      • Lee Brice new single Beer is to radio now.
      • Martina McBride's new album will be out October 18th. The new album as of yet is not titled. The first single from the album Teenage Daughters is out now.
      • Taylor Swift is number 2 and Carrie Underwood is number 11 on the Rolling Stone's Queens of Pop list.
      • Sara Evans' new single My Heart Can't Tell is a remake of a Rod Stewart song.

      Coming to countryfans soon.
      • Divas 2011
      • Countryfans Awards
      • Fans Favorites

      Goals for countryfans:
      • Have 180 members in 2011
      • And have fun

      ON TV…
      • All weekend long CMT Insider
      • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down
      • CMA Music Fest: Country Night To Rock on ABC August 7th
      • CMA Awards November 9th on ABC

      If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
      SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

      copyright RAC INC 2011
    • rebafan
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 27, 2012
        WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
        Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
        March/April/Summer 2012
        • Faith Hill's song Wish For You will be on the album Every Moth Counts Vol. 2 that will only be sold at Starbucks this May just for Mother's Day.
        • Randy Houser and his wife Jessa welcomed their first child into the world on March 6th. The baby boy is named West Yantz Houser.
        • Garth Brooks, Connie Smith and session musician Hargus "Pig" Robbins have been elected as the newest members of Country Music Hall of Fame on March 6th.
        • The Band Perry is working on their second album. The first single from the new album Postcard From Paris is to radio now.
        • Joe Nichols and his wife Heather welcomed daughter Dylan River into the world on April 17th. Dylan joins Joe's daughter Ashelyn from another relationship.
        • The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! Will be on CBS live from Nashville on December 5th.
        • Our thoughts and prayers are with Wynonna and her husband Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser. He was in a bad motorcycle accident on August 18th in South Dakota, where his leg was severed and his hand also hurt.
        • Another artist parting ways with MCA Nashville. This time is Ashton Shepherd..
        • George Jones is retiring from touring in 2013, he announced on August 14th.
        • LeAnn Rimes will relaunch her website leannrimesworld.com as she gears up for the release of her new single Spirfire in December. It's the first single from her new album that will be out in 2013.

        Coming to countryfans soon.
        • Countryfans Awards
        • Best Songs and Videos of 2012
        • Hottest Artists of 2012
        • And many other things

        Goals for countryfans:
        • Have 120 members in 2012
        • And have fun

        ON TV…
        • All weekend long CMT Insider
        • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down

        If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
        SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

        copyright RAC INC 2012