Weekly Update..

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2003
      WELCOME TO THE COUNTRYFAN ON YAHOO WEEKLY UPDATE
      This is were we tell you what's going on in the world of country
      music. Now you can get the daily updates here too. See who's going
      to be on TV and when. It's all right here with the Weekly updates
      from countryfans..
      September 1, 2003
      * Chely Wright has been named woman of the year by the American
      Legion's Auxiliary for her work on Reading, Writing and Rhythm
      Foundation.
      * Pittsburgh was a stop on the Alabama Farewell Tour. The city
      honored Alabama by having a day for them on August 30th.
      * Sara Evans is number 3 on the album chart with "Restless" with
      44,283 copies sold it's first week. Nearly doubling "Born To Fly"
      first week sale.
      * Johnny Cash won the Best Cinematography Award for "Hurt" at the
      MTV Music Video Award.
      * Darryl Worley is the recipient of the 2003 Veterans Of Foreign
      Wars Americanism Award, for his song "Have You Forgotten?"
      * I reported a few weeks ago that no one knew if Faith Hill would be
      in the recording studio this year. Well, between takes on the
      movie "The Stepford Wives" Faith is listening to new music for her
      new album. She'll be in the studio sometime this fall.
      * Reba is the most added female artist this year. Her new
      single "I'm Gonna Take That Mountain" is number 34 on R&R and number
      38 on Billboard.
      * Toby Keith says that his over his controversy with Dixie Chicks,
      Natalie Maines. Do you all really think this is over between Toby
      and Natalie.
      * Dixie Chicks and The Eagles will be part of RAC concert on October
      12th in Washington D.C
      WHO'S ON WHAT TV SHOWS..
      * FRIDAY ON THE WB REBA
      * CMT MWL SATURDAY NEW 90 MINUTES WITH CLEDUS T. JUDD AND KATIE COOK
      HOSTING AND ALAN JACKSON STOPPING BY.
      * SATURDAY ON CMT GRAND OLE OPRY LIVE..
      * CMT INSIDE FAME BILLY RAY CYRUS
      CHECK FOR TIMES IN YOUR TOWN..

      If there is an artist that you would like to know
      what they are up to let me know here at countryfans
      and I'll see what I can do.
      SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

      This e-mail will be sent every Tuesday..
      copyright RAC INC 2003
    • Rachel
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 27, 2005
        WELCOME TO THE COUNTRYFANS ON YAHOO WEEKLY UPDATE
        Here's the weekly update, that keeps you up on the latest news from
        Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country
        music.
        November 27, 2005
        * For the ACM's 40th Anniversary there's a special that will air on
        December 3rd on CBS.
        * Jessica Andrews, Jimmy Wayne, Darryl Worley, Tracy Byrd, Carolyn
        Dawn Johnson, Bobby Pinson, and Rachel Proctor are looking for new
        labels.
        * Martina McBride's new CD Timeless was number 1 it's first 3 weeks
        * Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn will host the ACC Top 40 starting in
        2006
        * Look for Gretchen Wilson, Van Zant and Blaine Larsen on tour
        together in 2006. For dates check out cmt.com
        * Toby Keith will kick off Big Throwdown tour II on January 20, 2006
        with Joe Nichols and Scotty Emerick.
        * Jason Aldean's CD is gld.
        * Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, and Faith Hill are up for People Choice
        Awards. The show is on January 10th on CBS.
        * 36 million people watched the CMA Awards.
        * Rascal Flatts new album is finished and will be out in April of
        2006
        * Glen Campbell has a new album coming out in 2006 on Toby Keith's
        new label.
        On TV
        • Friday REBA on The WB
        • Saturday CMT Insider
        • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down
        in the weeks to come.
        December 6th Billboard Awards on Fox

        If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up
        to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
        SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

        copyright RAC INC 2004