Re: Happy Holidays...

  • victorcoral
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2011

      Thank you so much Rachel, that was beautiful as always

      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!  .... have y'all noticed that today's date is one, one, one one ? ....... LOL

      --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:

      > Every year I write a poem for all my friends to wish you all Happy
      > Holidays. Feel Free to send this to anyone you like. This is the
      > time of year to share with those you care about.
      > The time of year is here again
      > Kids are ready for a break from school
      > Christmas songs on the radio
      >
      > The time of year is here again
      > People making list of who to shop for
      > Christmas lights on all over the town
      >
      > The time of year is here again
      > Bells ringing to help the food banks
      > Santa's in the mall hearing what the kids want
      >
      > The time of year is here again
      > To count our blessings
      > Kids are counting the days down to Christmas
      >
      > The time of year is here again
      > The ads for Drinking and Driving on the radio
      > All the signs for the Holiday Season
      >
      > The time of year is here again
      > To wish you all a Happy and save Holiday Season
      >
      > From my family to yours Merry Christmas and a Happy New
      > Year. I hope all your wishes come true in 2005.
      > Love, Rachel
      >
      > December 20, 2004

    • rebafan
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
        Every year for Christmas I write a poem for my family and friends, because I love sharing my talent of writing. So I hope this season we can share our talents with one another and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

        Where are you Christmas?
        Are you in the shopping everyone is doing?
        Are you in the giving everyone is doing?

        Where are you Christmas?
        Are you in the eyes of all the little children?
        Are you in the wish list of those little children?

        Where are you Christmas?
        Are you in the lights on people houses?
        Are you in the music we listen to this time of year?

        Where are you Christmas?
        Are you in Christ our Lord?

        As we get ready for Christmas this year, I pray that we can remember the true meaning of Christmas and what it means to us. May the Lord bless and your family this Holiday Season.
        I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
        Love,
        Rachel Cousin
        December 22, 2011
        (Feel free to share this with your family and friends.)