Fans Choice...

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 393 , Dec 5, 2010
      WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
      The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
      December 5, 2010
      Songs
      14 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 only prettier 72 votes 3 weeks at number 1
      12 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 turn on the radio 58 votes
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 pound sign (#?*!) 56 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 4 this week 4 stuck like glue 51 votes
      13 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 come back song 48 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 mine 47 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 7 this week 7 anything like me 47 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 8 this week 8 as she's walkin' away 47 votes
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 9 this week 9 44 how I got to be this way 44 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 10 this week 10 why wait 44 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 my kinda party 41 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 12 this week 12 mama's song 39 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 13 this week 13 I will not say goodbye 37 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 14 this week 14 voices 32 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 15 this week 15 put you in a song 25 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 17 this week 16 hello world 18 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 16 this week 17 smoke a little smoke 16 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 19 this week 18 who are you when I'm not looking 15 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 18 this week 19 bullets in the gun 14 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 20 this week 20 what do you want 11 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 21 a little bit stronger 5 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 22 draw me a map 4 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 23 felt good on my lips 4 votes
      Videos
      14 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 only prettier 72 votes 3 weeks at number 1
      12 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 turn on the radio 58 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 stuck like glue 51 votes
      13 weeks on the chart 4 this week 4 come back song 48 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 mine 47 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 as she's walkin' away 47 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 7 this week 7 why wait 44 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 8 this week 8 my kinda party 41 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 9 this week 9 mama's song 39 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 10 this week 10 put you in a song 25 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 12 this week 11 hello world 18 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 11 this week 12 smoke a little smoke 16 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 14 this week 13 who are you when I'm not looking 15 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 13 this week 14 bullets in the gun 14 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 15 this week 15 what do you want 11 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 16 a little bit stronger 5 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 17 draw me a map 4 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 18 felt good on my lips 4 votes

      NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
      11/29/03 Tough Little Boys Gary Allan
      12/4/04 The Bride Trick Pony
      12/4/05 Delicious Surprise Jo Dee Messina
      12/6/06 I Loved Her First Heartland
      12/2/07 Free And Easy Dierks Bentley
      11/30/08 Do You Believe Me Now Jimmy Wayne
      2009 No number one this week

      Copyright 2010 RAC INC.
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.