Re: [country_fans2003] Birthday Reminder

  • whisperwildcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 136 , Feb 2, 2010
      My birthday was yesterday and I got a call from Chuck Wicks.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 2 Feb 2010 23:46:48 -0000
      To: <country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [country_fans2003] Birthday Reminder

      Reminder from: country_fans2003 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Rachel's birthday

      Date: Wednesday February 3, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
      Message 136 of 136 , Feb 10, 2012
        Reminder from: country_fans2003 Yahoo! Group

        Title: Wanda

        Date: Sunday February 12, 2012
        Time: All Day