Update...

  • rebafan
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 1, 2009
      WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
      Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
      • September 2009
      • After 7 years of marriage LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are getting a divorce. This comes months after US Magazine said that LeAnn and Dean have been separated for awhile.
      • Taylor Swift has sold 10 million albums worldwide.
      • Jimmy Wayne has recorded the song that help get him his first record deal. Hall & Oates 1976 hit Sara Smile. The song he recorded with Darryl Hall and John Oates themselves.
      • Lady Antebellum's new single Need You Now is to radio now.
      • Rascal Flatts is reissuing their Greatest Hits album with four new live tracks. It will be out October 6th. The liver tracks are Take Me There, Winner At A Losing Game, Me And My Gang and Summer Nights. The will be in silver foil-embossed keepsake box, the two disc set will feature an audio interviews and a foldout poster from their Unstoppable tour.
      • Carrie Underwood is the latest artist to be part of CMT's concert series, Invitation Only. Look for it to air sometime in December.
      • Jason Aldean's new single The Truth is radio now. The song was written by Ashley Monroe and Brett James. It's the third single from his album Wide Open.
      • Dolly Parton is releasing a CD/DVD set on November 10th called Dolly: Live From London. It was filmed in 2008.
      • Look for Wynonna and Trisha Yearwood this Holiday season. Wynonna will be on the Santa Train on November 21st. Trisha will film a invitation only concert Christmas at Belmont on December 7th, it will air on PBS on December 23rd.
      • Darryl Worley's annual charity event The Tennessee River Run raised $175,000 for his hometown of Savannah, Tennessee.
      • Hey Jo Dee Messina fans keep reading. Jo Dee spent some time in the studio with hit producer Paul Worley last week to put the finishing touches on her new album Unmistakable. Her new single not yet names will be out the radio in October. The long wait is almost over for a new album from Jo Dee.
      • Jack Ingram's new single is called Seeing Stars is to radio this week. Patty Griffin sings on the song. You can see Jack perform the song on The Late Show With Craig Ferguson on October 5th.
      • Gretchen Wilson will be part of this year's Farm Aid concert in St. Louis on October 4th.
      • Look for Sugarland's first holiday album Gold and Green on October 13th, one week later than originally planned.
      • Look for a new album from Lorrie Morgan on October 27th called A Moment In Time. It's an album full of classic songs, Tracy Lawrence sings on After The Fire Is Gone and Raul Malo sings on Easy Lovin'. For more information about the album go to Lorrie's website.
      • If Bucky Covington's new single sounds like you might have heard it before. That is because if you listen to rock radio you have heard Nickelback do Gotta Be Somebody. It's the first single from Bucky's second album I'm Alright do out in early 2010. The single Gotta Be Somebody is to radio now.
      • Coming to countryfans soon.
      o Countryfans Awards
      o Best of 2009 voting starts in November

      ON TV…
      • Saturday CMT Insider
      • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down
      • CMA Awards November 11th on ABC

      If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
      SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

      copyright RAC INC 2008
    • rebafan
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 27, 2012
        WELCOME TO COUNTRYFANS NEWS UPDATE
        Here's the update, which keeps you up on the latest news from Nashville. All news you need to know what's going on in country music.
        March/April/Summer 2012
        • Faith Hill's song Wish For You will be on the album Every Moth Counts Vol. 2 that will only be sold at Starbucks this May just for Mother's Day.
        • Randy Houser and his wife Jessa welcomed their first child into the world on March 6th. The baby boy is named West Yantz Houser.
        • Garth Brooks, Connie Smith and session musician Hargus "Pig" Robbins have been elected as the newest members of Country Music Hall of Fame on March 6th.
        • The Band Perry is working on their second album. The first single from the new album Postcard From Paris is to radio now.
        • Joe Nichols and his wife Heather welcomed daughter Dylan River into the world on April 17th. Dylan joins Joe's daughter Ashelyn from another relationship.
        • The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! Will be on CBS live from Nashville on December 5th.
        • Our thoughts and prayers are with Wynonna and her husband Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser. He was in a bad motorcycle accident on August 18th in South Dakota, where his leg was severed and his hand also hurt.
        • Another artist parting ways with MCA Nashville. This time is Ashton Shepherd..
        • George Jones is retiring from touring in 2013, he announced on August 14th.
        • LeAnn Rimes will relaunch her website leannrimesworld.com as she gears up for the release of her new single Spirfire in December. It's the first single from her new album that will be out in 2013.

        Coming to countryfans soon.
        • Countryfans Awards
        • Best Songs and Videos of 2012
        • Hottest Artists of 2012
        • And many other things

        Goals for countryfans:
        • Have 120 members in 2012
        • And have fun

        ON TV…
        • All weekend long CMT Insider
        • All weekend long CMT Top 20 Count Down

        If there is an artist that you would like to know what they are up to let me know here at countryfans and I'll see what I can do.
        SUBJECT: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST DOING..

        copyright RAC INC 2012