Special Artist Of The Month...

  • rachel_cousin
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 1, 2009
      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

      SEPTEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS BROOKS & DUNN.

      MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT BROOKS & DUNN AND WHY?
      ARE YOU SURPRIZED BY THEM SPILTING IN 2010 WHY OR WHY NOT?

      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
      RACHEL

      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
      What are your favorite Reba songs?
      1- Because of You with Kelly Clarkson 4
      2- I'd Rather Ride Around With You 4
      3- Does He Love You with Linda Davis 4
      4- Why Haven't I Heard From You 4
      5- I'm A Survivor 4
      6- The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia 4
      7- The Heart Won't Lie with Vince Gill 4
      8- Every Other Weekend with Kenny Chesney 4
      9- My Sister 3
      10- The Fear Of Being Alone 3
      11- She Thinks His Name Was John 3
      12- One Honest Heart 3
      13- Somebody 3
      14- Fancy 3
      15- Is There Life Out There 3
      16- The Greatest Man I Never Knew 3
      17- On My Own with Linda Davis, Martina McBride, and Trisha Yearwood 2
      18- Starting Over Again 2
      19- If You See Him/ If You See Her with Brooks & Dunn 2
      20- Forever Love 2
      21- I'm Gonna Take That Mountain 2
      22- Rumor Has Is 2
      23- Take It Back 2
      24- Strange 2

      Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
      FEBRUARY 2004 BROOKS & DUNN
      If Reba and Brooks & Dunn did another duet together, Who should sing with Reba?
      - Kix 0 votes
      - Ronnie 3 votes

      copyright 2009 RAC inc.
    • rebafan
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 6, 2011
        SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

        SEPTEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS LADY ANTEBELLUM.

        MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT LADY A AND WHY?

        LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

        THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
        RACHEL

        Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
        What are your favorite Trace Adkins albums?
        1. Greatest Hits Collection Vol. 1 2003 2
        2. More 1999 1
        3. Chrome 2001 1
        4. Coming On Strong 2003 1
        5. Songs About Me 2005 1
        6. American Man Greatest Hits Vol. 2 2007 1
        7. Cowboy's Back In Town 2010 1
        8. Dreamin' Out Loud 1996 1

        Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
        January 2010 Lady Antebellum
        What is your favorite Lady Antebellum song?
        1. Need You Now 3
        2. I Run To You 2
        3. Love Don't Live Here 1
        4. Lookin' For A Good Time 1