Fans Choice...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 393 , May 2, 2009
      WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
      The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
      May 2, 2009
      Songs
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 good lord willing 42 votes 2 weeks at number 1
      10 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 sweet thing 39 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 love 35 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 6 this week 4 ride 33 votes
      13 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 last call 32 votes
      11 weeks on the chart 7 this week 6 river of love 32 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 I will 30 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 it won't be like that 26 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 unbelievable 19 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 11 this week 10 it's America 17 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 12 this week 11 belongs to you 16 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 13 this week 12 white horse 14 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 14 this week 13 I told you so 11 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 17 this week 14 I run to you 10 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 16 this week 15 nothing to die for 9 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 18 this week 16 she's country 7 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 19 this week 17 here comes goodbye 6 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 20 this week 18 whatever it is 6 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 22 this week 19 best days of your life 4 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 25 this week 20 sissy's song 3 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 23 this week 21 wild at heart 2 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 22 marry for money 2 votes

      BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF VOTES LIKE A WOMAN AND CRY, CRY, CRY ARE NO LONGER ON THE CHARTS

      Videos
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 good lord willing 42 votes 2 weeks at number 1
      10 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 sweet thing 39 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 love 35 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 6 this week 4 ride 33 votes
      13 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 last call 32 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 7 this week 6 I will 30 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 it won't be like that 26 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 it's America 17 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 belongs to you 16 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 11 this week 10 white horse 14 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 12 this week 11 I told you so 11 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 14 this week 12 I run to you 10 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 15 this week 13 she's country 7 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 16 this week 14 here comes good bye 6 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 17 this week 15 whatever it is 6 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 18 this week 16 best days of your life 4 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 20 this week 17 sissy's song 3 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 19 this week 18 wild at heart 2 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 19 marry for money 2 votes

      NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
      No number one this week 2003
      When The Sun Goes Down Kenny Chesney w/ Uncle Kracker 2004
      I May Hate Myself In The Morning Lee Ann Womack 2005
      Cheatin' Sara Evans 2006
      Podunk Keith Anderson 2007
      Anyway Martina McBride 2007
      Winner At A Losing Game Rascal Flatts 2008
      Shiftwork Kenny Chesney and George Strait 2008

      Copyright 2009 RAC INC.
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.