Re: [country_fans2003] So tired

  • deb5135513@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      Thank you all for all of your kind thoughts and prayers.  Right now, my neurologist thinks it's multiple schloris.  I am undergoing IV therapy all this week with meds given to MS patients.  I can tell some difference.  After that, I would have them twice a month or maybe once a week, either way, the office is only 2 minutes away from where we live so it's no biggie.

      I know your prayers are working because I feel so comforted and safe; I know I'm in God's hands and plans and whatever it works out to be, it will be for God's purpose.

      Thanks again for everything.

      Deb

      In a message dated 4/1/2009 11:32:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, aussiememory@... writes:
      Hi Deb,

      I'm also praying for you here in down under, may His hand touch and heal you!

      Blessings
      Carsten

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi Deb,

        I am sorry you are still so sick, but glad that your neurologist has finally made a diagnosis.  Knowing what is wrong can help your medical team a lot in knowing how to treat you and your illness.

        I am glad you are feeling the presence of God so strongly.  He is there for you.  Just keep hanging on to him!

        My prayers continue to be with  you.

        Danyi

        In a message dated 4/1/2009 1:01:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, deb5135513@... writes:
[...]

        New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399
      • deb5135513@aol.com