Special Artist Of The Month...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 1, 2008
      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

      DECEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH WE ARE LOOKING BACK AT 2008.

      MESSAGE BOARD: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST AND WHY?

      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
      RACHEL

      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
      November 2008 Taylor Swift
      What are your favorite Taylor Swift videos?
      1- Tim McGraw 5
      2- Our Song 5
      3- Teardrops On My Guitar 4
      4- Picture To Burn 4
      5- Love Story 4
      6- Should've Said No 3
      7- I'm Only Me When I'm With You 3

      Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
      FAVORITE SPECIAL ARTIST OF 2003
      1- DIXIE CHICKS 3 VOTES
      2- MARTINA McBRIDE 2 VOTES
      3- JO DEE MESSINA 1 VOTE
      4- REBA 1 VOTE

      Who was your favorite Special Artist of The Month?
      1 Kenny Chesney 5 votes
      2 Toby Keith 3 votes
      3 Keith Urban 3 votes
      4 Shania Twain 2 votes
      5 Brooks & Dunn 1 vote
      6 SheDaisy 1 vote
      7 Terri Clark 1 vote
      8 Tim McGraw 1 vote
      9 LeAnn Rimes 1 vote

      Favorite artists of 2005
      1- Reba 8
      2- Reba (again) 8
      3- Gretchen Wilson 7
      4- Faith Hill 5
      5- Jo Dee Messina 4
      6- Dierks Bentley 4
      7- Sara Evans 3
      8- Trace Adkins 2
      9- Jamie O'Neal 1
      10- Talking about our favorite artists 1

      Who were your favorite 2006 Special Artist of the month?
      1- Sugarland 7
      2- Martina McBride 5
      3- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill 4
      4- Phil Vassar 4
      5- SheDaisy 3
      6- Dierks Bentley 3
      7- Dixie Chicks 2
      8- Trace Adkins 2
      9- Julie Roberts 1

      Who were your favorite Special of The Month in 2007?
      1- Rascal Flatts 5
      2- Carrie Underwood 5
      3- Martina McBride 4
      4- Emerson Drive 4
      5- Travis Tritt 3
      6- Tim McGraw 3
      7- Trisha Yearwood 2
      8- Miranda Lambert 2
      9- Big & Rich 2
      10- Billy Ray Cyrus 2
      11- Keith Urban 2

      copyright 2008 RAC inc.
    • rebafan
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 6, 2011
        SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

        SEPTEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS LADY ANTEBELLUM.

        MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT LADY A AND WHY?

        LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

        THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
        RACHEL

        Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
        What are your favorite Trace Adkins albums?
        1. Greatest Hits Collection Vol. 1 2003 2
        2. More 1999 1
        3. Chrome 2001 1
        4. Coming On Strong 2003 1
        5. Songs About Me 2005 1
        6. American Man Greatest Hits Vol. 2 2007 1
        7. Cowboy's Back In Town 2010 1
        8. Dreamin' Out Loud 1996 1

        Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
        January 2010 Lady Antebellum
        What is your favorite Lady Antebellum song?
        1. Need You Now 3
        2. I Run To You 2
        3. Love Don't Live Here 1
        4. Lookin' For A Good Time 1