Fans Choice...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 393 , Nov 1, 2008
      WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
      The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so
      vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video
      let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
      November 1, 2008
      Songs
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 learning how to
      bend 55 votes 3 weeks at number 1
      14 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 good time 54 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 4 this week 3 do you believe me now 37 votes
      13 weeks on the chart 3 this week 4 johnny & june 36 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 waitin' on a woman 35 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 don't think I don't think about it
      34 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 7 this week 7 shoul've said now 33 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 8 this week 8 lookin' for a good time 28 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 put a girl in it 26 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 9 this week 10 I'm done 25 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 you look good in my shirt 20
      votes
      10 weeks on the chart 12 this week 12 I do 20 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 13 this week 13 don't you know you're beautiful
      19 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 14 this week 14 troubador 17 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 16 this week 15 all I ever wanted 16 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 15 this week 16 come on over 15 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 17 this week 17 you can let go 14 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 19 this week 18 just a dream 13 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 18 this week 19 relentless 12 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 20 this week 20 love remembers 10 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 21 this week 21 all summer long 10 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 22 this week 22 I'll walk 10 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 23 this week 23 bob that head 8 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 24 this week 24 love story 8 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 25 this week 25 she never cried in front of me 7
      votes
      Videos
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 learning how to
      bend 55 votes 3 weeks at number 1
      14 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 good time 54 votes
      10 votes on the chart 4 this week 3 do you believe me now 37 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 3 this week 4 johnny & june 36 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 waitin' on a woman 35 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 don't think I don't think about it
      34 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 7 this week 7 lookin' for a good time 28 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 8 this week 8 put a girl in it 26 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 9 this week 9 you look good in my shirt 20 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 10 this week 10 I do 20 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 don't you know you're beautiful
      19 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 12 this week 12 troubador 17 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 14 this week 13 all I ever wanted 16 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 13 this week 14 come on over 15 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 16 this week 15 just a dream 13 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 15 this week 16 relentless 12 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 17 this week 17 all summer long 10 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 18 this week 18 love story 8 votes

      NUMBER ONE THIS WEEK ONE YEAR AGO WAS BIG AND RICH WITH LOST IN THIS
      MOMENT FOR 5 WEEKS FOR BOTH SONG AND VIDEO.

      Copyright 2008 RAC INC.
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.