Re: [country_fans2003] Re: New poll for country_fans2003

  • danyi17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 31, 2008
      Thanks Rachel...

      Danyi

      In a message dated 9/1/2008 12:01:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jodeefan2001@... writes:
      Thank you for pointing that out. I will add him to the list.
      Rachel
      --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, danyi17@... wrote:

      > And George Strait please is my top man to vote for ~ but he is also
      missing...

      > In a message dated 8/31/2008 6:54:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > victorcoral@... writes:
      >
      > you're missing Keith Urban and Joe Nichols, the 2 I would have
      voted for
      > (plus Brad and Gary)
      >
      > http://www.soundclick.com/coralduo
      > http://www.soundclick.com/victorcoral
      >
      > --- On Sun, 8/31/08, country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
      > <country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >
      > From: country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
      <country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [country_fans2003] New poll for country_fans2003
      > To: country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:50 PM

      > country_fans2003 group:
      >
      > Countryfans Awards 2008.... Best Male Artist.. vote for 5
      >
      > o Tim McGraw
      > o Kenny Chesney
      > o Josh Turner
      > o Dierks Bentley
      > o Jake Owen
      > o Garth Brooks
      > o Billy Ray Cyrus
      > o Blake Shelton
      > o Trace Adkins
      > o Josh Gracin
      > o Brad Paisley
      > o Rodney Atkins
      > o Jason Aldean
      > o Chris Cagle
      > o Gary Allan
      > o Toby Keith
      > o Craig Morgan
      > o Alan Jackson

      id=2421218)

    • danyi17@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 6, 2008
        I took a look at that website, and it made me laugh.  I had forgotten some of those songs, but seeing them there made me remember just how bad some of them were.  They certainly did pick some doozies, and I am with you as far as the grand prize winner being 'Who let the dogs out!'  Ugh!  lol

        Danyi

        so I went and voted in the updated poll and thought it was so funny that Billy Ray Cyrus didn't get one single vote ... LOL ... the other day I saw this webpage that names the worst songs ever and sure enough he was there ... LOL ... there are other classic doozies like 'I am woman' by Helen Reddy, The'Macarena', 'Rico-Suave' and without a doubt the grand prize winner 'who let the dogs out' ...

        http://www.spinner.com/2008/08/01/top-20-worst-bad-songs-ever-no-20/

      • danyi17@aol.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2008
          My votes too are for who I think should win rather than for who might actually win...

          Danyi

          In a message dated 12/6/2008 9:16:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, victorcoral@... writes:
          my vote is not so much for who will win, but who SHOULD win

          victor

          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 29, 2009
            Hi Mike,

            Thanks for the heads up on Crystal Shawanda's cd.  I have just heard the one cut off of it, but I do like her voice
            very much.  I will have to go and listen to the entire cd now!  I am sorry she is not getting much press or exposure
            on it.  Maybe we all can ask our radio stations to play her singles off it and so forth and hope it will give her a boost!

            Danyi

            In a message dated 3/28/2009 4:17:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mikespino@... writes:
            hey i just wanna throw this out there to yall i recently came across crystal shawanda's cd dawn of a new day and while she isnt getting much press or exposure on it, i think it is a flat out awesome album!! she has a great sound with a hint of a scratchy voice.  i recommend to all to take a listen and hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

            mike

          • danyi17@aol.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 24, 2009
              Definitely!

              In a message dated 8/24/2009 9:58:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, victorcoral@... writes:
              I voted for four

              probably the best Country group is missing: Little Big Town !

              http://www.myspace.com/victorcoral

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 25, 2009
                I totally agree with you guys. I put the list together with what the artists did over the last year. And Little Big Town really hasn't done anything.
                Any word when they'll have new music out?
                Rachel
                --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, danyi17@... wrote:

                > Definitely!
                >

                > In a message dated 8/24/2009 9:58:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                > victorcoral@... writes:
                >
                > I voted for four
                >
                > probably the best Country group is missing: Little Big Town !
                >
                > http://www.myspace.com/victorcoral
                > http://www.soundclick.com/coralduo
                > http://www.soundclick.com/victorcoral
                >
                > --- On Fri, 8/21/09, country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com