Fans Choice...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 393 , Dec 2, 2007
      WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
      The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so
      vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video
      let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
      December 2, 2007
      Songs
      13 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 free and easy 61 votes 2 weeks at
      number 1
      14 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 online 60 votes
      14 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 how I feel 59 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 5 this week 4 if you're reading this 52 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 6 this week 5 love me if you can 49 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 7 this week 6 proud of the house we built 49
      votes
      14 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 I wanna feel something 42 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 as if 28 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 one of the boys 26 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 12 this week 10 I'm with the band 24 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 another side of you 23 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 13 this week 12 don't blink 21 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 14 this week 13 firecracker 19 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 17 this week 14 stay 17 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 15 this week 15 how long 16 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 16 this week 16 you never take me dancing 15
      votes
      6 weeks on the chart 18 this week 17 Sunday morning in America 13
      votes
      3 weeks on the chart 22 this week 18 so small 9 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 23 this week 19 how about them cowgirls 9 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 19 this week 20 what do ya think about that 9
      votes
      3 weeks on the chart 20 this week 21 heaven heartache and the power
      of love 8 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 21 this week 22 tangled up 8 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 24 this week 23 our song 7 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 25 this week 24 men buy the drinks 5 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 25 watching airplanes 2 votes
      Videos
      13 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 free and easy 61 votes 2 weeks at
      number 1
      14 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 online 60 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 4 this week 3 love me if you can 49 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 5 this week 4 proud of the house we built 49
      votes
      14 weeks on the chart 6 this week 5 I wanna feel something 42 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 7 this week 6 as if 28 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 9 this week 7 I'm with the band 24 votes
      10 weeks on the chart 8 this week 8 another side of you 23 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 don't blink 21 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 11 this week 10 firecracker 19 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 14 this week 11 stay 17 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 12 this week 12 how long 16 votes
      9 weeks on the chart 13 this week 13 you never take me dancing 15
      votes
      3 weeks on the chart 17 this week 14 so small 9 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 15 this week 15 what do ya think about that 9
      votes
      3 weeks on the chart 16 this week 16 heaven heartache and the power
      of love 8 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 18 this week 17 our song 7 votes

      NUMBER ONE THIS WEEK ONE YEAR AGO WAS DIAMOND RIO WITH GOD ONLY CRIES
      FOR SONG AND HEARTLAND WITH I LOVED HER FIRST VIDEO

      Copyright 2004 RAC INC.
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.