Re: [country_fans2003] got my tickets !!!

  • danyi17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
      That is so very exciting Victor!!!  Sara Evans, Little Big Town and Sugarland!!!  Wow!

      I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time at both concerts!  Wish I could be there!!!  *g*

      danyi

      I'm so excited, I  just got tickets to 2 awesome concerts: to Sara Evans on November 16th, 4 days after my birthday, 10th row center

      and

      just now I was able to get 15th row to Sugarland and Little Big Town this coming Friday October 5th. I forgot about it the day the tickets went on sale and after seeing LBT from 4th row center at the Martina concert I wasn't gonna go if I had to settle for crappy seats

      so it's all good ..... LOL