Re: [country_fans2003] Comments..

  • danyi17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:56 AM
      Hi Rachel,

      I can't think of a thing I don't like about Countryfans, but I can think of lots
      of things that I do like about it, starting with you, our group owner!  You do
      an amazing job, Rachel, of keeping us all up-to-date on the latest news
      about what is going on with in the world of country music and what is
      going on with all of our favorite country music artists!  I also enjoy all the
      various polls and activities that you provide for us to enjoy!

      Can't think of anything I would like to see less of either.  As far as things
      I would like to see more of, I guess the main thing I would like to see is
      more members participating in the group by posting and discussing
      country music and the information you so generously provide us with.
      It would be a way for us to support you in all that you do for us.  It would
      also give us all a chance to get to know each other a bit, which I think
      would be interesting and fun.  So if anyone out there wants to talk
      country music or anything connected to it, please just jump in anytime!

      Countryfans is wonderful, Rachel, and I appreciate so much all of the
      work you put into it week after week!  Thank you for Coutryfans!

      hugs,
      danyi

      Hi there guys..
      I have realized that I haven't asked in quite sometime. What do you
      like about countryfans and what don't you like? What would like to see
      more of and what would you like to see less of?
      Your comments are very important to make countryfans what you the fans
      what in a group. Because here at countryfans it's just not about the
      music that we all love but also you the fans.

      Thanks for being part of countryfans.
      Rachel

      See what's free at AOL.com.