Fans Choice...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 393 , Jul 1 2:53 PM
      Hi there guys..
      The votes are in. Here's the FANS CHOICE charts. It looks good. The
      poll is back up go vote for your favorite songs and videos. Thanks
      you for being with countryfans.
      July 1, 2003
      songs
      10 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 have you forgotten 16 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 beer for my horses 15 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 there's more to me than you 10
      votes
      5 weeks on the chart 4 this week 4 no shoes, no shirt, no problem 7
      votes
      7 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 i believe 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 then they do 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 front pouch looking in 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 celebrity 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 red dirt road 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 7 this week 10 forever and for always 5 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 back seat of a greyhound bus 5
      votes
      4 weeks on the chart 11 this week 12 you're still here 3 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 15 this week 13 when you think of me 3 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 16 this week 14 what the world needs now 2 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 15 this is for all the girls 2
      votes
      2 weeks on the chart 14 this week 16 help pour out the rain 1 vote
      1 week on the chart new this week 17 heavy lifting' 1 vote
      videos
      10 weeks on the chart 1 this week 1 have you forgotten 16 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 2 this week 2 beer for my horses 15 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 3 this week 3 there's more to me than you 10
      votes
      5 weeks on the chart 4 this week 4 no shoes, no shirt, no problem 7
      votes
      7 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 i believe 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 then they do 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 front pouch looking in 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 celebrity 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 10 this week 9 red dirt road 6 votes
      5 weeks on the chart 7 this week 10 forever and for always 5 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 11 this week 11 you're still here 3 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 13 this week 12 help pour out the rain 1 vote
      1 week on the chart new this week 13 heavy lifting' 1 vote
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.