Rachel

  • wanda
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Have you seen the video for "Red high Hells" by kellie pickler yet??
      Its been on cmt a couple of times

      wanda
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        I haven't seen the video yet. But I love the song.
        Rachel
        --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "wanda" <wschools70@...>

      • danyi17@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
          Hi Wanda,

          I have not seen the video yet, but I have heard the song and like it a lot.

          danyi