Special Artist of the Month..

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi ther guys..
      This month special artist of the month is all our favorite country
      stars. Every few days I will post a new artist from our list. We are
      starting off with Alan Jackson.

      1- What is your favorite Alan Jackson song?
      2- What is your favorite Alan Jackson video?
      3- What artist would you like to see all do a duet with?

      Thanks for being part of countryfans. Lets have a fun summer.

      Rachel
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 2, 2005
        I will post our favorite Alan Jackson songs, video and who would like
        to see Alan Jackson do a duet with in the next few days. Keep the
        replys coming. I will be out of town on Friday and Saturday I will be
        back in town on Sunday.
        Rachel
        --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi ther guys..
        > This month special artist of the month is all our favorite country
        > stars. Every few days I will post a new artist from our list. We are
        > starting off with Alan Jackson.
        >
        > 1- What is your favorite Alan Jackson song?
        > 2- What is your favorite Alan Jackson video?
        > 3- What artist would you like to see Alan do a duet with?
        >
        > Thanks for being part of countryfans. Lets have a fun summer.
        >
        > Rachel
      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 3, 2005
          Hi there guys..
          I know I said I would be out town this weekend. But my plans fall
          through some I'm staying home. I was so looking forward to this
          weekend I was going to see Reba, Brad and Terri in concert. Anyway,
          it's time for another artist.
          Our favorite Alan Jackson's songs are:
          WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING
          MIDNIGHT IN MONTGOMERY
          Our Favorite Alan Jackson's videos are:
          WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING
          MIDNIGHT IN MONTOGMERY
          The artists we would like the see Alan do a duet with are:
          LEE ANN WOMACK
          SARA EVANS
          MARTINA MCBRIDE
          KATRINA ELAM
          MIRANDA LAMBERT

          The new artist is Kenny Chesney.
          1- What is your favorite Kenny Chesney song?
          2- What is your favorite Kenny Chesney video?
          3- What artist would you like to see Kenny do a duet with?

          If your favorite Alan Jackson songs, video or the artist you would
          to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
          them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
          until the end of the month.

          Have fun.
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 7, 2005
            > Hi there guys..
            It's time for another artist.
            > Our favorite Kenny Chesney's songs are:
            That's Why I'm Here
            There Goes My Life
            The Good Stuff
            > Our Favorite Kenny Chesney's videos are:
            The Good Stuff
            How Forever Feel
            > The artists we would like the see Alan do a duet with are:
            Tim McGraw
            Faith Hill

            > The new artist is Tim McGraw.
            > 1- What is your favorite Tim McGraw song?
            > 2- What is your favorite Tim McGraw video?
            > 3- What artist would you like to see Timm do a duet with?
            >
            > If your favorite Alan Jackson and Kenny Chesney songs, video or
            the artist you would to see Alan or Kenny do a duet with didn't make
            the list don't worry send
            > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
            > until the end of the month.
            >
            > Have fun.
            > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
            > Rachel
          • Rachel
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 14, 2005
              It's time for another artist.
              > Our favorite Tim McGraw songs are:
              Angry all the Time
              DON'T TAKE THE GIRL
              MY BEST FRIEND
              Something Like That
              > Our Favorite Tim McGraw videos are:
              Cowboy In ME
              I LIKE IT I LOVE IT
              It's Your Love
              > The artists we would like the see Tim do a duet with are:
              Kenny Chesney
              Martina McBride

              > The new artist is Faith Hill.
              > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
              > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
              > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
              >
              > If your favorite Tim McGraw songs, video or the artist you would
              > to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
              > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
              > until the end of the month.
              >
              > Have fun.
              > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
              > Rachel
            • Gracie
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 17, 2005
                Favorite Faith Song:  Cry
                Favorite Faith Video:  If My Heart Had Wings
                Who Faith Should do A duet with:  Jeff Bates...I think their voices will work will well together

                ~Gracie

                Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:
                It's time for another artist.
                > Our favorite Tim McGraw songs are:
                Angry all the Time
                DON'T TAKE THE GIRL
                MY BEST FRIEND
                Something Like That
                > Our Favorite Tim McGraw videos are:
                Cowboy In ME
                I LIKE IT I LOVE IT
                It's Your Love
                > The artists we would like the see Tim do a duet with are:
                Kenny Chesney
                Martina McBride

                > The new artist is Faith Hill.
                > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
                > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
                > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
                >
                > If your favorite Tim McGraw songs, video or the artist you would
                > to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
                > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
                > until the end of the month.
                >
                > Have fun.
                > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                > Rachel

                Newman in the 12, JJ in the 48, Khane in the 9, Michael in the 15, Jr. in the 8, and McMurray in the 42 are my racin' guys! MY SITE http://www.freewebs.com/kclover07/index.htm

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Victor
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 17, 2005

                  > > The new artist is Faith Hill.

                  > > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
                  1. THERE WILL COME A DAY
                  2. ONE
                  3. WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME

                  > > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
                  1. IF MY HEART HAD WINGS
                  2. PIECE OF MY HEART

                  > > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
                  you mean besides Tim?....LOL

                  it would be JESSICA ANDREWS

                  SOME CURIOUS FACTS: Jessica toured as Faith's opening act after
                  recording her first album when she was only 15 years old and the 2
                  became friends. Faith gave her a camera as a present and told her to
                  treasure those moments. 2 of Jessica's musicians (keyboards and lead
                  guitar) used to be with Faith up until the "Breathe" tour and
                  Jessica likes to make jokes about "stealing" them from Faith's band
                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 24, 2005
                    > It's time for another artist.
                    > > Our favorite Faith Hill songs are:
                    Cry
                    There Will Come Day
                    One
                    What's In It For Me
                    I would be stronger then that
                    > > Our Favorite Faith Hill videos are:
                    If My Heart Had Wings
                    Piece Of My Heart
                    It Matters To Me
                    > > The artists we would like the see Faith do a duet with are:
                    Jeff Bates
                    Tim
                    JESSICA ANDREWS
                    Sara Evans

                    > > The new artist is new mom Martina McBride.
                    > > 1- What is your favorite Martina McBride song?
                    > > 2- What is your favorite Martina McBride video?
                    > > 3- What artist would you like to see Martina do a duet with?
                    > >
                    > > If your favorite Faith Hill songs, video or the artist you would
                    > > to see Faith do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry
                    send
                    > > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't
                    finished
                    > > until the end of the month.
                    > >
                    > > Have fun.
                    > > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                    > > Rachel
                  • Victor
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 25, 2005
                      > > > The new artist is new mom Martina McBride.
                      > > > 1- What is your favorite Martina McBride song?

                      1- It's My Time
                      2- God's Will
                      3- A Broken Wing

                      > > > 2- What is your favorite Martina McBride video?

                      1- Life #9
                      2- When God Fearing Women get the Blues

                      > > > 3- What artist would you like to see Martina do a duet with?

                      Buddy Jewell or Jessica Andrews
                    • Rachel
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 1, 2005
                        It's time for another artist.
                        Our favorite Martina McBride songs are:
                        Loves The Only House
                        Valentine
                        Whatever You Say
                        Happy Girl
                        Our Favorite Martina McBride videos are:
                        A Broken Wing
                        I Love You
                        How Far
                        Valentine
                        The artists we would like the see Martina do a duet with are:
                        Big & Rich
                        Reba
                        The new artist is George Strait.
                        1- What is your favorite George Strait song?
                        2- What is your favorite George Strait video?
                        3- What artist would you like to see George do a duet with?

                        If your favorite Martina McBride songs, video or the artist you
                        would to see Martina do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 3, 2005
                          My fave George songs are:  Tell Me Somthing Bad About Tulsa, Run, Heartland, Ocean Front Property, and the Chair.
                          My fave videos are:  Carrying your love with me, I cross my heart, and Amarillo (sp?) By Morning!
                          George should do a duet with Miranda Lambert!
                          ~Gracie
                          Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:
[...]

                          Yahoo! Sports

                        • Rachel
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 1, 2006
                            SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                            FEBRUARY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS ALAN JACKSON. ALAS HAS A
                            NEW ALBUM COMING OUT THE END OF THE MONTH CALLED PRECIOUS MEMORIES

                            MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALAN'S VIDEOS AND WHY?

                            LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                            THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                            RACHEL

                            Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                            Favorite Martina McBride videos
                            1- Concert Angel 8
                            2- Where Would You Be 8
                            3- Independence Day 7
                            4- A Broken Wing 7
                            5- How Far 6
                            6- This One's For The Girls 6
                            7- When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues 6
                            8- Love's the Only House 6
                            9- My Baby Loves Me 6
                            10- Wild Angels
                            11- Blessed 5
                            12- Life #9 5
                            13- God's Will 5
                            14- Trip Around The Sun 5
                            15- Safe In The Arms Of Love 5
                            16- Cry On The Shoulder Of The Road 4
                            17- Whatever You Say 3
                            18- Cheap Whiskey 3
                            19- Swingin' Door 2
                            20- The Time Has Come 2

                            copyright 2004 RAC inc.
                          • Rachel
                            Message 13 of 24 , Mar 15, 2006
                              Hi there guys..
                              I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new album
                              Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album you can really tell
                              that the girls have grown with their music. I have all the other
                              albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But this album is one
                              of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from it. I love I'm
                              Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House Wives but I also
                              love 23 Days. What do you all think?

                              Rachel
                            • karyn southwell
                              Message 14 of 24 , Mar 15, 2006
                                I don't have any of there albums but I love God Bless
                                The American Housewife (then again I love Despearte
                                Housewifes).
                                karyn

                                --- Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:

                                > Hi there guys..
                                > I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new
                                > album
                                > Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album
                                > you can really tell
                                > that the girls have grown with their music. I have
                                > all the other
                                > albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But
                                > this album is one
                                > of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from
                                > it. I love I'm
                                > Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House
                                > Wives but I also
                                > love 23 Days. What do you all think?
                                >
                                > Rachel

                                test'; ">

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • Victor
                                Message 15 of 24 , Mar 16, 2006

                                  wow, I love these girls !

                                  after reading this I went ahead and ordered the album, should have it in a few days :D

                                  --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:

                                  > Hi there guys..
                                  > I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new album
                                  > Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album you can really tell
                                  > that the girls have grown with their music. I have all the other
                                  > albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But this album is one
                                  > of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from it. I love I'm
                                  > Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House Wives but I also
                                  > love 23 Days. What do you all think?
                                  >
                                  > Rachel

                                • Rachel
                                  Message 16 of 24 , May 8, 2008
                                    Hi there...
                                    Last night I went and got Dierks' Greatest Hits CD.... If you're a
                                    Dierks fan this is the album for you... I love it. Greatest Hits, new
                                    music and Live songs all on one CD who could ask for more. I love it.
                                    Rachel
                                  • danyi17@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , May 10, 2008
                                      Hi Rachel,

                                      Sounds great.  Thanks for the info I will definitely be checking Dierks' album out.
                                      Martina McBride also has a new album out ~ Martina McBride Live in Concert.
                                      I was able to listen to some of the cuts on my local country music station web
                                      site, and she sounds wonderful as always.  Looks like I have some CD shopping
                                      to do!  *g*

                                      danyi