Special Artist of the Month...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2005
      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

      MAY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS DIERKS BENTLEY.. DIERKS HAS A
      HIT NEW SINGLE "A LOT LEAVIN' LEFT TO DO" AND A NEW ALBUM MODERN DAY
      DRIFTER ON MAY 10TH…

      MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DIERKS BENTLEY SONG AND VIDEO?

      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
      RACHEL

      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
      What are your favorite Jo Dee Messina songs?
      1- Heads Caroline, Trails California 5 votes
      2- My Give A Damns Busted 5 votes
      3- I Wish 5 votes
      4- I'm Alright 4 votes
      5- Because You Love Me 4 votes
      6- That's The Way 4 votes
      7- Burn 4 votes
      8- Downtime 4 votes
      9- Bring On The Rain 4 votes
      10- Bye Bye 3 votes
      11- Stand Beside Me 3 votes
      12- Dare To Dream 3 votes
      13- Was That My Life 3 votes

      copyright 2004 RAC inc.
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2005
        My favorite song of Dierks is "How Am I Doin'" I think it's how
        everyone feels one way or another in their lives with either a
        boyfriend or girlfriend.
        Rachel
        --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
        <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
        > SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH
        >
        > MAY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS DIERKS BENTLEY.. DIERKS HAS A
        > HIT NEW SINGLE "A LOT LEAVIN' LEFT TO DO" AND A NEW ALBUM MODERN
        DAY
        > DRIFTER ON MAY 10TH…
        >
        > MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DIERKS BENTLEY SONG AND VIDEO?
        >

        > LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..
        >
        > THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
        > RACHEL
        >

        > Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
        > What are your favorite Jo Dee Messina songs?
        > 1- Heads Caroline, Trails California 5 votes
        > 2- My Give A Damns Busted 5 votes
        > 3- I Wish 5 votes
        > 4- I'm Alright 4 votes
        > 5- Because You Love Me 4 votes
        > 6- That's The Way 4 votes
        > 7- Burn 4 votes
        > 8- Downtime 4 votes
        > 9- Bring On The Rain 4 votes
        > 10- Bye Bye 3 votes
        > 11- Stand Beside Me 3 votes
        > 12- Dare To Dream 3 votes
        > 13- Was That My Life 3 votes
        >
        > copyright 2004 RAC inc.
      • Gracie W
        Message 3 of 15 , May 4, 2005
          Picking my favorite Dierks song is hard..but I would have to say, "My Last Name".  That song is so touching.  It scemes to make me believe in myself for some reason!
          ~Gracie~

          <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
          > SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH
          >
          > MAY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS DIERKS BENTLEY.. DIERKS HAS A
          > HIT NEW SINGLE "A LOT LEAVIN' LEFT TO DO" AND A NEW ALBUM MODERN
          DAY
          > DRIFTER ON MAY 10TH�
          >
          > MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DIERKS BENTLEY SONG AND VIDEO?
          >

          > LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..
          >
          > THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
          > RACHEL
          >

          > Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
          > What are your favorite Jo Dee Messina songs?
          > 1-      Heads Caroline, Trails California 5 votes
          > 2-      My Give A Damns Busted 5 votes
          > 3-      I Wish 5 votes
          > 4-      I'm Alright 4 votes
          > 5-      Because You Love Me 4 votes
          > 6-      That's The Way 4 votes
          > 7-      Burn 4 votes
          > 8-      Downtime 4 votes
          > 9-      Bring On The Rain 4 votes
          > 10-      Bye Bye 3 votes
          > 11-      Stand Beside Me 3 votes
          > 12-      Dare To Dream 3 votes
          > 13-      Was That My Life 3 votes
          >
          > copyright 2004 RAC inc.

          Discover Yahoo!

        • Karyn Southwell
          Message 4 of 15 , May 5, 2005
            I think my favorite song of him would be "What Was I Thinking" since
            that was the first song I heard from him.
            karyn.
            <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
            > My favorite song of Dierks is "How Am I Doin'" I think it's how
            > everyone feels one way or another in their lives with either a
            > boyfriend or girlfriend.
            > Rachel
            > --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
            > <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
            > > SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH
            > >
            > > MAY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS DIERKS BENTLEY.. DIERKS HAS
            > > HIT NEW SINGLE "A LOT LEAVIN' LEFT TO DO" AND A NEW ALBUM MODERN
            > DAY
            > > DRIFTER ON MAY 10TH…
            > >
            > > MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DIERKS BENTLEY SONG AND
            VIDEO?

            > > LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..
            > >
            > > THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
            > > RACHEL
            > >

            > > Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
            > > What are your favorite Jo Dee Messina songs?
            > > 1- Heads Caroline, Trails California 5 votes
            > > 2- My Give A Damns Busted 5 votes
            > > 3- I Wish 5 votes
            > > 4- I'm Alright 4 votes
            > > 5- Because You Love Me 4 votes
            > > 6- That's The Way 4 votes
            > > 7- Burn 4 votes
            > > 8- Downtime 4 votes
            > > 9- Bring On The Rain 4 votes
            > > 10- Bye Bye 3 votes
            > > 11- Stand Beside Me 3 votes
            > > 12- Dare To Dream 3 votes
            > > 13- Was That My Life 3 votes
            > >
            > > copyright 2004 RAC inc.
          • Rachel
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 2, 2006
              SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

              APRIL'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS TIM MCGRAW AND FAITH HILL.
              THEY HAVE A NEW TOUR STARTING APRIL 21ST CALLED SOUL TO SOUL 2

              MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIM AND FAITH SONG THAT THEY DO
              LIVE

              LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

              THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
              RACHEL

              Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
              Which of the girls of SheDaisy do you like more?
              1- Kassidy 3 votes
              2- Kristyn 2 votes
              3- Kelsi 2 votes

              copyright 2004 RAC inc.
            • Rachel
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 2, 2008
                SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                MARCH'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS ALAN JACKSON HE HAS A NEW
                ALBUM COMING OUT ON THE 4TH CALLED THE GOOD TIMES

                MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT ALAN AND WHY?

                LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                RACHEL

                Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                What are your favorite SheDaisy songs?
                1- Little Goodbyes 7
                2- Lucky 4 You 5
                3- Passenger Seat 5
                4- Come Home Soon 5
                5- Don't Worry About A Thing 5
                6- I Will…. But 4
                7- In Terms Of Love 4
                8- This Woman Needs 3
                9- Get Over Yourself 3
                10- Mine All Mine 3
                11- I'm Taking The Wheel 3
                12- God Bless The American Housewife 3

                Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                February 2006 Alan Jackson
                Who would you like to see Alan Jackson sing with?
                1- Martina McBride 7
                2- Reba 5
                3- Faith Hill 3
                4- Tim McGraw 3
                5- Keith Urban 2
                6- Jimmy Buffett 2
                7- Brooks & Dunn 1
                8- George Strait 1

                September 2006 Alan Jackson
                What is your favorite Alan Jackson song?
                1- Where Were You When The World Stop Turning 6
                2- I'd Love You All Over Again 5
                3- Livin' On Love 4
                4- Tonight I Climbed The Wall 4
                5- Here In the Real World 4
                6- It's Five O'clock Somewhere 4
                7- I'll Go On Loving You 4
                8- Who's Cheatin' Who 4
                9- Summertime Blues 3
                10- Wanted 3
                11- Chasin' That Neon Rainbow 3
                12- USA Today 3
                13- When Somebody Loves You 3
                14- It Must Be Love 3
                15- Right On the Money 3
                16- Little Bitty 3
                17- I'll Try 2
                18- Gone Country 2
                19- Song For The Life 2
                20- I Don't Even Know You Name 2
                21- She's Got The Rhythm And I Got The Blues 2
                22- Chattahoochee 2
                23- Mercury Blues 2
                24- The Talking Songs Repair Blues 2
                25- Monday Morning Church 2
                26- Too Much Of a Good Thing 2
                27- Remember When 2
                28- Drive 2
                29- Work In Progress 2
                30- WWW.Memory 2
                31- When Somebody Loves You 2
                32- Pop a Top 2
                33- Gone Crazy 2
                34- Little Man 2
                35- Everything I Love 2
                36- There Goes 2
                37- Between The Devil And Me 2
                38- Tall Tall Trees 2

                copyright 2008 RAC inc.
              • Rachel
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 1, 2008
                  SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                  APRIL'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS MARTINA MCBRIDE. MARTINA HAS A
                  CD/DVD COMING OUT APRIL 29TH CALLED LIVE IN CONCERT.

                  MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT MARTINA AND WHY?

                  LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                  THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                  RACHEL
                  -
                  Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                  What is your favorite Alan Jackson videos?
                  1- It's 5 O'clock Somewhere with Jimmy Buffett 6
                  2- Midnight In Montgomery 6
                  3- I'll Go On Loving You 5
                  4- Where Were You 5
                  5- Who's Cheatin' Who 5
                  6- Living On Love 5
                  7- Gone Country 5
                  8- Drive 4
                  9- Remember When 4
                  10- Chattahoochee 4
                  11- Little Bitty 4
                  12- I Don't Even Know Your Name 4
                  13- Small Town Southern Man 3
                  14- Like Red On A Rose 3
                  15- Too Much Of A Good Thing 3
                  16- When Somebody Loves You 3
                  17- It's Alright To Be A Redneck 3
                  18- Pop A Top 3
                  19- A Woman's Love 2
                  20- Wanted 2
                  21- Little Man 2
                  22- Summertime Blues 2
                  23- That'd Be Alright 2
                  24- Who Says You Can't Have It All 2
                  25- The Talking Song Repair Blues 2

                  Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                  SEPTEMBER 2003 MARTINA McBRIDE
                  WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MARTINA DO HER NEXT DUET WITH?
                  1 CLINT BLACK 3 votes
                  2 FAITH HILL 2 votes
                  3 SARA EVANS 2 votes
                  4 REBA 1 vote

                  JANUARY 2006 MARTINA MCBRIDE
                  Favorite Martina McBride videos
                  1- Concert Angel 8
                  2- Where Would You Be 8
                  3- Independence Day 7
                  4- A Broken Wing 7
                  5- How Far 6
                  6- This One's For The Girls 6
                  7- When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues 6
                  8- Love's the Only House 6
                  9- My Baby Loves Me 6
                  10- Wild Angels
                  11- Blessed 5
                  12- Life #9 5
                  13- God's Will 5
                  14- Trip Around The Sun 5
                  15- Safe In The Arms Of Love 5
                  16- Cry On The Shoulder Of The Road 4
                  17- Whatever You Say 3
                  18- Cheap Whiskey 3
                  19- Swingin' Door 2
                  20- The Time Has Come 2

                  April 2007 Martina McBride
                  What are your favorite Martina McBride songs?
                  1- Independence Day 6
                  2- This One's For The Girls 6
                  3- Love's The Only House 5
                  4- When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues 5
                  5- Concrete Angel 5
                  6- Safe In The Arms Of Love 4
                  7- Happy Girl 4
                  8- Whatever You Says 4
                  9- Valentine 4
                  10- God's Will 4
                  11- Rose Garden 4
                  12- Anyway 4
                  13- My Baby Loved Me 3
                  14- Life #9 3
                  15- Wild Angels 3
                  16- A Broken Wing 3
                  17- It's My Time 3
                  18- Where Would You Be 3
                  19- Blessed 3
                  20- How Far 3
                  21- Wrong Again 2
                  22- Still Holding On (with Clint Black) 2
                  23- I Love You 2
                  24- In My Daughter's Eyes 2

                  copyright 2008 RAC inc.
                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 1, 2008
                    SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                    MAY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS DIERKS BENTLEY. DIERKS HAS A NEW
                    GREATEST HITS ALBUM COMING OUT ON MAY 6TH.

                    MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT DIERKS AND WHY?

                    LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                    THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                    RACHEL
                    -
                    Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                    Who would you like Martina McBride to tour with?
                    1- Brad Paisley 2
                    2- Brooks & Dunn 1
                    3- Rascal Flatts 1
                    4- Reba 1
                    5- Garth Brooks 1
                    6- Jo Dee Messina 1
                    7- Little Big Town 1

                    Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                    MAY 2005 DIERKS BENTLEY
                    What is your favorite part of Dierks Bentley?
                    1- his hair 4 votes
                    2- his eyes 3 votes
                    3- his smile 2 votes

                    October 2006 Dierks Bentley
                    What is your favorite Dierks Bentley video?
                    1- What Was I Thinkin' 3
                    2- Come A Little Closer 3
                    3- My Last Name 1
                    4- How Am I Doin' 1
                    5- Settle For A Slowdown 1
                    6- Every Mile A Memory 1

                    copyright 2008 RAC inc.
                  • Rachel
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 3, 2008
                      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                      JULY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS SUGARLAND. THEY HAVE A NEW
                      ALBUM COMING OUT CALLED LOVE ON THE INSIDE ON JULY 29TH.

                      MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT DIERKS AND WHY?

                      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                      RACHEL

                      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                      What is your favorite Dierks Bentley song?
                      1- What Was I think 3
                      2- Come A Little Closer 2
                      3- My Last Name 1

                      Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                      November 2006 Sugarland
                      What is your favorite Sugarland song?
                      1- Baby Girl 5
                      2- Just Might Make Me Believe 4

                      copyright 2008 RAC inc.
                    • Rachel
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 2, 2008
                        SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                        AUGUST'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS JO DEE MESSINA. SHE HAS A
                        BIRTHDAY ON AUGUST 25TH.

                        MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT JO DEE MESSINA AND WHY?

                        LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                        THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                        RACHEL

                        Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                        What is your favorite Sugarland videos?
                        1- Stay 7
                        2- Just Might Make Me Believe 7
                        3- Baby 6
                        4- All I Want To Do 4
                        5- Settlin' 4
                        6- Something More 4
                        7- Life In A Northern Town w/ Little Big Town and Jake Owen 3
                        8- Want To 3
                        9- Everyday America 2
                        10- Down In Mississippi And Up To No Good 2

                        Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                        JUNE 2003 JO DEE MESSINA
                        What is your favorite Jo Dee video?
                        I'M ALRIGHT 2 VOTES
                        BYE BYE 2 VOTES
                        THAT'S THE WAY 1 VOTE
                        BURN 4 VOTES
                        DARE TO DREAM 1 VOTE
                        BRING ON THE RAIN 2 VOTES

                        APRIL 2005 JO DEE MESSINA
                        What are your favorite Jo Dee Messina songs?
                        1- Heads Caroline, Trails California 5 votes
                        2- My Give A Damns Busted 5 votes
                        3- I Wish 5 votes
                        4- I'm Alright 4 votes
                        5- Because You Love Me 4 votes
                        6- That's The Way 4 votes
                        7- Burn 4 votes
                        8- Downtime 4 votes
                        9- Bring On The Rain 4 votes
                        10- Bye Bye 3 votes
                        11- Stand Beside Me 3 votes
                        12- Dare To Dream 3 votes
                        13- Was That My Life 3 votes

                        copyright 2008 RAC inc.
                      • rebafan
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 1, 2011
                          SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                          OCTOBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS MARTINA MCBRIDE.

                          MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT MARTINA AND WHY?

                          LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                          THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                          RACHEL

                          Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                          What are your favorite Lady Antebellum's videos?
                          1. I Run To You 4
                          2. Need You Now 4
                          3. Hello World 3
                          4. American Honey 3
                          5. Lookin' For A Good Time 3
                          6. Love Don't Live Here 3
                          7. Just A Kiss 2
                          8. Our Kind Of Love 2

[...]

                          April 2008 Martina McBride
                          Who would you like Martina McBride to tour with?
                          1- Brad Paisley 2
                          2- Brooks & Dunn 1
                          3- Rascal Flatts 1
                          4- Reba 1
                          5- Garth Brooks 1
                          6- Jo Dee Messina 1
                          7- Little Big Town 1

                          copyright 2011 RAC inc.
                        • rebafan
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 6, 2011
                            SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                            NOVEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS TAYLOR SWIFT.

                            MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT TAYLOR AND WHY?

                            LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                            THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                            RACHEL

                            Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                            Who should Martina McBride work with?
                            1. Reba 2 votes
                            2. Miranda Lambert 2 votes
                            3. Blake Shelton 1 vote
                            4. Little Big Town 1 vote
                            5. Taylor Swift 1 vote
                            6. Carrie Underwood 1 vote

                            Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                            November 2008 Taylor Swift
                            What are your favorite Taylor Swift videos?
                            1- Tim McGraw 5
                            2- Our Song 5
                            3- Teardrops On My Guitar 4
                            4- Picture To Burn 4
                            5- Love Story 4
                            6- Should've Said No 3
                            7- I'm Only Me When I'm With You 3

                            October 2010 Taylor Swift
                            Do you think Taylor Swift is a talent artist?
                            - Yes, 4 votes, 80.00%
                            - No, 1 votes, 20.00%
                            - Maybe, 0 votes, 0.00%

                            copyright 2011 RAC inc.
                          • rebafan
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 3, 2011
                              SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                              DECEMBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH WE ARE LOOKING BACK AT 2011.

                              MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT THAT HAPPEN IN COUNTRY MUSIC THIS YEAR AND WHY?

                              LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                              THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                              RACHEL

                              Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                              What are your favorite Taylor Swift songs?
                              1. Mine 2
                              2. Sparks Fly 2
                              3. Back To December 2
                              4. Mean 2
                              5. Love Story 2
                              6. White Horse 2
                              7. You Belong With Me 2
                              8. The Best Days 2
                              9. Tim McGraw 2
                              10. Pictures To Burn 2
                              11. Teardrops On My Guitar 2
                              12. Should've Said No 2
                              13. Our Song 2
                              14. Fearless 1
                              15. Fifteen 1

                              Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                              DECEMBER 2003 LOOKING BACK AT 2003
                              FAVORITE SPECIAL ARTIST OF 2003
                              1- DIXIE CHICKS 3 VOTES
                              2- MARTINA McBRIDE 2 VOTES
                              3- JO DEE MESSINA 1 VOTE
                              4- REBA 1 VOTE

                              DECEMBER 2004 LOOKING BACK AT 2004
                              Who was your favorite Special Artist of The Month?
                              1 Kenny Chesney 5 votes
                              2 Toby Keith 3 votes
                              3 Keith Urban 3 votes
                              4 Shania Twain 2 votes
                              5 Brooks & Dunn 1 vote
                              6 SheDaisy 1 vote
                              7 Terri Clark 1 vote
                              8 Tim McGraw 1 vote
                              9 LeAnn Rimes 1 vote

                              DECEMBER 2005 LOOKING BACK AT 2005
                              Favorite artists of 2005
                              1- Reba 8
                              2- Reba (again) 8
                              3- Gretchen Wilson 7
                              4- Faith Hill 5
                              5- Jo Dee Messina 4
                              6- Dierks Bentley 4
                              7- Sara Evans 3
                              8- Trace Adkins 2
                              9- Jamie O'Neal 1
                              10- Talking about our favorite artists 1

                              December 2006 Looking back at 2006
                              Who were your favorite 2006 Special Artist of the month?
                              1- Sugarland 7
                              2- Martina McBride 5
                              3- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill 4
                              4- Phil Vassar 4
                              5- SheDaisy 3
                              6- Dierks Bentley 3
                              7- Dixie Chicks 2
                              8- Trace Adkins 2
                              9- Julie Roberts 1

                              December 2007 Looking Back at 2007
                              Who were your favorite Special of The Month in 2007?
                              1- Rascal Flatts 5
                              2- Carrie Underwood 5
                              3- Martina McBride 4
                              4- Emerson Drive 4
                              5- Travis Tritt 3
                              6- Tim McGraw 3
                              7- Trisha Yearwood 2
                              8- Miranda Lambert 2
                              9- Big & Rich 2
                              10- Billy Ray Cyrus 2
                              11- Keith Urban 2

                              December 2008 Looking back at 2008
                              Who are your favorite special artists of the month in 2008?
                              1- Sugarland 5
                              2- SheDaisy 4
                              3- Brad Paisley 3
                              4- Martina McBride 3
                              5- Jo Dee Messina 3
                              6- Taylor Swift 3
                              7- Alan Jackson 2
                              8- Dierks Bentley 1
                              9- Lee Ann Womack 1

                              December 2009 Looking Back at 2009
                              Who were your favorite Special Artists of the Months?
                              1. Sugarland 4
                              2. Keith Urban 2
                              3. Jason Aldean2
                              4. Brad Paisley2
                              5. Carrie Underwood 2
                              6. Dierks Bentley 1
                              7. Reba 1
                              8. Brooks & Dunn 1
                              9. Dolly Parton 1

                              December 2010 Looking Back at 2010
                              Who are your favorite special artists of the month?
                              1. Lady Antebellum 2
                              2. Jo Dee Messina 2
                              3. Taylor Swift 2
                              4. Jason Aldean 2
                              5. Josh Turner 1
                              6. Gary Allan 1
                              7. Chely Wright 1
                              8. Dierks Bentley 1
                              9. Trace Adkins 1
                              10. Little Big Town 1
                              11. James Otto 1

                              copyright 2011 RAC inc.
                            • rebafan
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 15, 2012
                                SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                                JANUARY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS TIM MCGRAW.

                                MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT TIM MCGRAW AND WHY?

                                LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                                THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                                RACHEL

                                Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                                Who were your favorite special artists of the month in 2011?
                                1. Brad Paisley 2
                                2. Lady Antebellum 2
                                3. Martina McBride 2
                                4. Taylor Swift 2
                                5. Dierks Bentley 1
                                6. Miranda Lambert 1
                                7. Sara Evans 1
                                8. Alison Krauss 1
                                9. Blake Shelton 1
                                10. Trace Adkins

                                Past poll from when this artist was Special Artist of the Month:
                                MARCH 2003 TIM McGRAW
                                Should Tim McGraw and Faith Hill do another due together?
                                YES 2 VOTES
                                NO 2 VOTES

                                AUGUST 2004 TIM MCGRAW
                                Do you think Tim should win CMA's Entertainer of the year again?
                                - Yes, 3 votes
                                - No, 1 vote

                                April 2006 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
                                What is your favorite Tim McGraw and Faith Hill song they do live?
                                1- Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me 6
                                2- It's Your Love 5
                                3- Like We Never Loved At All 4
                                4- Let's Make Love 2
                                5- Angry All The Time 2
                                6- Blank Sheet Of Paper 1
                                7- Let Me Love You 1
                                8- Nobody Knows 1

                                March 2007 Tim McGraw
                                What are your favorite Tim McGraw videos?
                                1- Live Like You Were Dying 6
                                2- I Like It, I Love It 6
                                3- Don't Take The Girl 6
                                4- Over and Over (with Nelly) 5
                                5- Drugs Or Jesus 5
                                6- It's Your Love (with Faith Hill) 5
                                7- Indian Outlaw 5
                                8- The Cowboy In Me 4
                                9- Like We Never Loved Before (with Faith Hill) 4
                                10- Something Like That 4
                                11- Everywhere 4
                                12- Maybe We Should Sleep On It 4
                                13- Down On The Farm 4
                                14- Maybe We Should Sleep On It 4
                                15- She's My Kind Of Rain 3
                                16- The Last Dollar 3
                                17- My Little Girl 3
                                18- When The Stars Go Blue 3
                                19- Real Good Man 3
                                20- Please Remember Me 3
                                21- Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me (with Faith Hill) 3
                                22- All I Want 3
                                23- Refired Dreams 3
                                24- Let's Make Love (with Faith Hill) 2

                                copyright 2012 RAC inc.