New Albums..

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 1, 2005
      NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
      on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
      the fans..
      Rachel

      MARCH 8TH
      Deana Carter The Story Of My Life
      MARCH 15TH
      Miranda Lambert Kerosene
      MARCH 22ND
      Trace Adkins Songs About Me
      MARCH 29TH
      Gretchen Wilson party pack Here For The Party
      APRIL 12TH
      Willie Nelson and friends Songs For Tsunami Relief: From Austin to
      Southeast Asia (CD/DVD)
      APRIL 19TH
      Amy Dalley Amy Dalley
      APRIL 26TH
      Buddy Jewell (2nd album no title yet)
      Eric Heatherly The Lower East Side of Life
      MAY 3RD
      Billy Gilman Everything And More
      MAY 17th
      Sawyer Brown Keep Your Hands To Yourself
      JUNE 7TH
      Rodney Crowell The Out Sider

      This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

      copyright 2004 RAC INC.
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 12, 2005
        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
        on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
        the fans..
        Rachel
        AUGUST 2ND
        Faith Hill Fireflies
        AUGUST 9TH
        Nickel Creek Why Should The Fire Die
        AUGUST 16TH
        Brad Paisley Time Well Wasted
        AUGUST 23RD
        Trick Pony R.I.D.E
        AUGUST 30TH
        Brooks & Dunn Hillbilly Deluxe
        SEPTEMBER 13TH
        Trisha Yearwood Jasper County
        Patty Loveless Dreamin' My Dreams
        Lonestar Coming Home
        SEPTEMBER 27TH
        Gretchen Wilson All Jacked Up
        NOVEMBER 8TH
        Big & Rich (no title yet)
        Kenny Chesney The Road And The Radio

        This fall:
        Bryan White Out Of The Strom

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 23, 2005
          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
          on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
          the fans..
          Rachel
          OCTOBER 25TH
          Joe Nichols III
          Collin Raye Twenty Years & Change
          NOVEMBER 1ST
          Terri Clark Life Goes On
          Josh Turner
          NOVEMBER 8TH
          Kenny Chesney The Road And The Radio
          NOVEMBER 15TH
          Big & Rich Comin' To Your City
          NOVEMBER 22ND
          Reba's 30 # 1's

          This fall:
          Bryan White Out Of The Storm
          Montgomery Gentry (greatest hits album)

          Message 4 of 30 , May 20, 2006
            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
            on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
            the fans..
            Rachel
            MAY 23RD
            Dixie Chicks Taking The Long Way
            JUNE 13TH
            Blaine Larsen Rockin' You Tonight
            Allison Moorer Getting Somewhere
            JUNE 27TH
            Julie Roberts Men And Mascara
            The Pilgrim A Celebration of Kris Kristofferson
            JULY 4TH
            Johnny Cash American V: A Hundred Highways
            JULY 18TH
            Billy Ray Cyrus Wanna Be Your Joe
            OCTOBER 10TH
            Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell

            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 20, 2006
              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
              on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
              the fans..
              Rachel
              AUGUST 1ST
              The Ultimate Collection of Buck Owens
              AUGUST 15TH
              Trace Adkins Dangerous Man
              SEPTEMBER 19TH
              Kenny Chesney Live Those Songs Again
              Kasey Chambers Carnival
              SEPTEMBER 26TH
              Waylon Jennings Box Set
              OCTOBER 10TH
              Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
              OCTOBER 24TH
              George Strait (no title yet)

              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 19, 2006
                Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                the fans..
                Rachel
                SEPTEMBER 5TH
                Mark Chesnutt Heard It In A Love Song
                Billy Gilman Billy Gilman
                SEPTEMBER 19TH
                Kenny Chesney Live Those Songs Again
                Kasey Chambers Carnival
                SEPTEMBER 26TH
                Waylon Jennings Box Set
                Alan Jackson Like Red On A Rose
                OCTOBER 3RD
                Chris Young Chris Young
                OCTOBER 10TH
                Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
                20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection of Reba McEntire
                OCTOBER 17TH
                Montgomery Gentry Some People Change
                Reba McEntire Reba Gold 1 and 2 (DVD) video collection
                OCTOBER 24TH
                George Strait (no title yet)
                OCTOBER 31ST
                Dierks Bentley (no title yet)
                NOVEMBER 7TH
                John Anderson Easy Money
                Sugarland Enjoy The Ride

                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 21, 2006
                  Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                  favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                  someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                  on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                  release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                  the fans..
                  Rachel
                  SEPTEMBER 26TH
                  Waylon Jennings Box Set
                  Alan Jackson Like Red On A Rose
                  OCTOBER 3RD
                  Chris Young Chris Young
                  George Strait It Just Comes Natural
                  OCTOBER 10TH
                  Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
                  20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection of Reba McEntire
                  OCTOBER 17TH
                  Montgomery Gentry Some People Change
                  Reba McEntire Reba Gold 1 and 2 (DVD) video collection
                  OCTOBER 31ST
                  Dierks Bentley Long Trip Alone
                  Craig Morgan Little Bite of Love
                  NOVEMBER 7TH
                  John Anderson Easy Money
                  Sugarland Enjoy The Ride

                  Message 8 of 30 , Dec 18, 2006
                    Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                    favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                    someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                    on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                    release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                    the fans..
                    Rachel
                    JANUARY 23RD
                    Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                    JANUARY 30TH
                    Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt

                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 10, 2007
                      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                      on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                      the fans..
                      Rachel
                      JANUARY 23RD
                      Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                      JANUARY 30TH
                      Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt
                      MARCH 20TH
                      Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                      MARCH 27TH
                      Blake Shelton Pure BS
                      Tim McGraw Let It Go

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 17, 2007
                        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                        on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                        the fans..
                        Rachel
                        JANUARY 23RD
                        Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                        JANUARY 30TH
                        Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt
                        Clint Black Love Songs
                        Tracy Lawrence For The Love
                        FEBRUARY 6TH
                        Jason Michael Carroll Waitin' In The Country
                        FEBRUARY 13TH
                        Bill Engvall (unknown title)
                        MARCH 6TH
                        Mary Chapin Carpenter The Calling
                        MARCH 20TH
                        Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                        David Ball Heartaches By The Numbers
                        MARCH 27TH
                        Blake Shelton Pure BS
                        Tim McGraw Let It Go
                        Jack Ingram This Is It
                        APRIL 3RD
                        Martina McBride (unknown title)
                        Rodney Carrinton King of the Mountain
                        APRIL 17TH
                        Larry The Cable Guy (unknown title)
                        Bucky Covington Self Titled
                        MAY 1ST
                        Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                        MAY 15TH
                        John Anderson Easy Money
                        JUNE 5TH
                        Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)

                        Message 11 of 30 , Feb 19, 2007
                          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                          on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                          the fans..
                          Rachel
                          MARCH 6TH
                          Mary Chapin Carpenter The Calling
                          MARCH 20TH
                          Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                          David Ball Heartaches By The Numbers
                          MARCH 27TH
                          Blake Shelton Pure BS
                          Tim McGraw Let It Go
                          Jack Ingram This Is It
                          APRIL 3RD
                          Martina McBride Waking Up Laughing
                          Rodney Carrinton King of the Mountain
                          APRIL 17TH
                          Larry The Cable Guy (unknown title)
                          Bucky Covington Self Titled
                          Pam Tillis Rhinestoned
                          MAY 1ST
                          Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                          MAY 15TH
                          John Anderson Easy Money
                          JUNE 5TH
                          Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                          Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                          JUNE 12TH
                          Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy

                          Message 12 of 30 , Mar 21, 2007
[...]
                            Gretchen Wilson One Of The Boys
                            JUNE 5TH
                            Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                            Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                            JUNE 12TH
                            Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                            Brad Paisley (unknown title)

                            Message 13 of 30 , Apr 19, 2007
                              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                              on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                              the fans..
                              Rachel
                              MAY 1ST
                              Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                              MAY 15TH
                              John Anderson Easy Money
                              Gretchen Wilson One Of The Boys
                              JUNE 5TH
                              Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                              Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                              Marty Stuart Compadres: An Anthology of Duets
                              JUNE 12TH
                              Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                              JUNE 19TH
                              Brad Paisley 5th Gear
                              AUGUST 28TH
                              LeAnn Rimes Family
                              SEPTEMBER 25TH
                              Rascal Flatts (unknown title)

                              Message 14 of 30 , May 19, 2007
                                Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                the fans..
                                Rachel
                                JUNE 5TH
                                Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                                Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                                Marty Stuart Compadres: An Anthology of Duets
                                JUNE 12TH
                                Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                                Little Texas Missing Years
                                JUNE 19TH
                                Brad Paisley 5th Gear
                                Bon Jovi Lost Highway
                                JULY 31ST
                                Tammy Cochran Where I Am
                                AUGUST 28TH
                                LeAnn Rimes Family
                                SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                Reba Duets

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jun 20 9:49 PM
                                  Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                  favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                  someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                  on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                  release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                  the fans..
                                  Rachel
                                  JULY 10TH
                                  Very Best of Tracy Lawrence
                                  JULY 24TH
                                  Billy Ray Cyrus Home At Last
                                  JULY 31ST
                                  Tammy Cochran Where I Am
                                  AUGUST 28TH
                                  LeAnn Rimes Family
                                  SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                  Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jul 20, 2007
                                    Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                    favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                    someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                    on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                    release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                    the fans..
                                    Rachel
                                    SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                    Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger
                                    SEPTEMBER 11TH
                                    Kenny Chesney Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates
                                    SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                    Reba Duets
                                    Van Zant My Kind Of Country
                                    SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                    Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                    OCTOBER 2ND
                                    Brooks & Dunn
                                    Cowboy Town
                                    OCTOBER 9TH
                                    LeAnn Rimes Family
                                    NOVEMBER 13TH
                                    Trisha Yearwood Heaven, Heartache & The Power of Love

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Aug 22, 2007
                                      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                      on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                      the fans..
                                      Rachel
                                      SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                      Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger
                                      SEPTEMBER 11TH
                                      Kenny Chesney Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates
                                      SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                      Reba Duets
                                      Van Zant My Kind Of Country
                                      SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                      Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                      OCTOBER 2ND
                                      Brooks & Dunn Cowboy Town
                                      Faith Hill The Hits
                                      OCTOBER 9TH
                                      LeAnn Rimes Family
                                      Deana Carter The Chain
                                      OCTOBER 23RD
                                      Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                      Carrie Underwood (untitled)
                                      OCTOBER 30TH
                                      Phil Vassar Prayer Of A Common Man
                                      NOVEMBER 6TH
                                      Garth Brooks The Ultimate Garth Brooks

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Sep 6, 2007
[...]
                                        Diamond Rio A Diamond Rio Christmas: The Star Still Shines
                                        OCTOBER 23RD
                                        Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                        Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Sep 21, 2007
                                          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                          on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                          the fans..
                                          Rachel
                                          SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                          Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                          OCTOBER 2ND
                                          Brooks & Dunn Cowboy Town
                                          Faith Hill The Hits
                                          Cross Canadian Ragweed Mission California
                                          OCTOBER 9TH
                                          LeAnn Rimes Family
                                          Deana Carter The Chain
                                          Diamond Rio A Diamond Rio Christmas: The Star Still Shines
                                          Sara Evans Greatest Hits
                                          OCTOBER 23RD
                                          Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                          Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride
                                          OCTOBER 30TH
                                          Phil Vassar Prayer Of A Common Man
                                          NOVEMBER 6TH
                                          Garth Brooks The Ultimate Garth Brooks
                                          NOVEMBER 13TH
                                          Trisha Yearwood Heaven, Heartache & The Power of Love
                                          NOVEMBER 20TH
                                          Keith Urban Greatest Hits

                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 27, 2008
                                            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                            on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                            the fans..
                                            Rachel
                                            FEBRUARY 5TH
                                            SheDaisy Greatest Hits
                                            FEBRUARY 26TH
                                            Trent Willmon Broken In
                                            MARCH 4TH
                                            Alan Jackson Good Times
                                            JUNE
                                            Jewel Perfectly Clear

                                            This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

                                            copyright 2008 RAC INC.
                                          • Rachel
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Feb 20, 2008
                                              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                              on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                              the fans..
                                              Rachel
                                              FEBRUARY 26TH
                                              Trent Willmon Broken In
                                              MARCH 4TH
                                              Alan Jackson Good Times
                                              APRIL 1ST
                                              George Strait Troubadour
                                              MAY 6TH
                                              Dierks Bentley Greatest Hits
                                              JUNE
                                              Jewel Perfectly Clear

                                              This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

                                              copyright 2008 RAC INC.
                                            • kim
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Feb 23, 2008
                                                --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@...>