Fans Choice...

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 393 , Jan 1, 2005
      WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
      The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so
      vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video
      let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR…
      January 1, 2005
      Songs
      13 weeks on the chart 2 this week 1 how am I doin' 35 votes 1 week
      at number 1
      10 weeks on the chart 3 this week 2 party for two 35 votes
      14 weeks on the chart 4 this week 3 Mr. Mom 30 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 7 this week 4 trip around the sun 27 votes
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 you do your thing
      26 votes
      11 weeks on the chart 6 this week 6 nothing on but the radio 25 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 awful, beautiful life 24 votes
      11 weeks on the chart 9 this week 8 nothing about love 24 votes
      14 weeks on the chart 11 this week 9 stays in mexico 22 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 13 this week 10 when I think about cheating 18
      votes
      8 weeks on the chart 12 this week 11 he gets that from me 16 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 14 this week 12 that's what it's all about 15
      votes
      12 weeks on the chart 15 this week 13 feels like today 13 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 16 this week 14 what say you 10 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 19 this week 15 trying to find atlantis 10 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 18 this week 16 don't break my heart 8 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 17 this week 17 the woman in you 7 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 20 this week 18 me and charley talking 7 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 23 this week 19 mud on the tires 7 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 21 this week 20 holy water 6 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 22 this week 21 if heaven 5 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 24 this week 22 I'll take that as a yes 4 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 23 paper angels 3 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 24 restless 1 vote
      Videos
      13 weeks on the chart 2 this week 1 how am I doin' 35 votes 1 week
      at number 1
      10 weeks on the chart 3 this week 2 party for two 35 votes
      14 weeks on the chart 4 this week 3 Mr. Mom 30 votes
      7 weeks on the chart 6 this week 4 trip around the sun 27 votes
      *hall of fame 15 weeks on the chart 5 this week 5 you do your thing
      26 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 7 this week 6 awful, beautiful life 24 votes
      11 weeks on the chart 8 this week 7 nothing about love 24 votes
      14 weeks on the chart 10 this week 8 stays in mexico 22 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 12 this week 9 when I think about cheating 18
      votes
      8 weeks on the chart 11 this week 10 he gets that from me 16 votes
      12 weeks on the chart 13 this week 11 that's what it's all about 15
      votes
      12 weeks on the chart 14 this week 12 feels like today 13 votes
      8 weeks on the chart 15 this week 13 the chance 12 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 16 this week 14 what say you 10 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 18 this week 15 trying to find atlantis 10 votes
      6 weeks on the chart 17 this week 16 don't break my heart 8 votes
      4 weeks on the chart 19 this week 17 me and charley talking 7 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 22 this week 18 mud on the tires 7 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 20 this week 19 holy water 6 votes
      3 weeks on the chart 21 this week 20 if heaven 5 votes
      2 weeks on the chart 23 this week 21 I'll take that as a yes 4 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 22 paper angels 3 votes
      1 week on the chart new this week 23 restless 1 vote

      NUMBER ONE THIS WEEK ONE YEAR AGO WAS TOBY KEITH I LOVE THIS BAR
    • rebafan
      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 13, 2013
        WELCOME TO THE FANS CHOICE
        The votes are in here's the fans choice. The voting page is up so vote for your favorites. If you hear a new song or see a new video let me know and I'll add it to voting page.
        January 13, 2013
        *= songs that have been stuck on the chart without moving into the top 10 or fallen out of the top 10 (will no longer be on the chart)

        (10) 1 this week 1 5-1-5-0 43 votes
        (10) 2 this week 2 glass 43 votes pass number 1
        (10) 3 this week 3 mr. know it all 42 votes pass number 1
        (9) 7 this week 4 neon 42 votes
        (10) 8 this week 5 fly over states 41 votes pass number 1
        (10) 4 this week 6 Dancin' away with my heart 41 votes
        (10) 5 this week 7 for you 41 votes
        (9) 6 this week 8 pontoon 41 votes
        (10) 10 this week 9 over you 39 votes
        (10) 9 this week 10 over 39 votes
        (10) 12 this week 11 that's why I pray 37 votes
        *(10) 11 this week 12 time is love 36 votes
        *(10) 14 this week 13 banjo 34 votes
        *(10) 13 this week 14 postcard from paris 32 votes
        *(10) 15 this week 15 feel like a rock star 31 votes
        *(10) 16 this week 16 you don't know her like I do 31 votes
        *(10) 18 this week 17 angel eyes 30 votes
        (9) 19 this week 18 come wake me up 30 votes
        *(10) 17 this week 19 cowboys and angels 29 votes
        (9) 20 this week 20 shinin' on me 28 votes
        (6) 21 this week 21 wanted you more 28 votes
        (4) 22 this week 22 don't miss your life 14 votes
        (3) 23 this week 23 fastest girl in town 14 votes
        (3) 24 this week 24 the one the got away 9 votes
        (1) – this week 25 til my last day 4 votes

        NUMBER ONES THIS WEEK
        2003 No number 1 this week
        1/17/04 Chicks Dig It Chris Cagle
        1/15/05 Party For Two Shania Twain w/ Billy Currington
        1/14/06 Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley
        1/13/07 Some People LeAnn Rimes
        1/19/08 Proud Of The House We Built Brooks & Dunn
        1/17/09 Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
        1/16/10 Red Light David Nail
        1/15/10 Anything Like Me Brad Paisley
        As She's Walkin' Away Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
        1/15/12 Sparks Fly Taylor Swift
        1/7/13 5-1-5-0 Dierks Bentley

        Copyright 2013 RAC INC.