Re: Special Artist of the Month..

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 1, 2004
      I decide that George Strait would be our special artist of the month
      this month and later LeAnn and Blake will be our special artist of
      the month. Hope that okay with everyone..
      SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

      OCTOBER'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS GEORGE STRAIT.. GEORGE
      STRAIT HAS A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT THIS TUESDAY THE 5TH FOR HIS 50
      NUMBER ONE HITS.

      MESSAGE BOARD: AFTER HEARING THAT GEORGE WAS RELEASING AN ALBUM WITH
      50 NUMBER HITS. DID YOU THINK HE HAD 50 NUMBER ONE HITS? WHY OR WHY
      NOT?

      LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

      THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
      RACHEL

      Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
      Special Artist of the month... What are your favorite Keith Urban
      songs?
      1- Where The Blacktop Ends 3 votes
      2- Somebody Like You 3 votes
      3- Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me 3 votes
      4- Days Go By 3 votes
      5- It's A Love Thing 2 votes
      6- You're Everything 2 votes
      7- But For The Grace Of God 2 votes
      8- Raining On Sunday 2 votes
      9- You'll Think Of Me 1 vote

      copyright 2004 RAC inc.
    • Victor
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 1, 2004
        cool, George is a fantastic singer

        --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 15, 2004
          This month George Strait is our Special Artist of the month.. I just
          got done watch CMT Inside George Strait. It was a great show.. If
          you get the chance watch it.. I got a list of the songs on George
          Strait's new album 50 Number One Hits.. Two questions for you guys.
          1- What are your favorite songs and why? 2- Why do you like to
          listen to George?

          I Hate Everything
          Fool Hearted Memory
          A Fire I Can't Put Out
          You Look So Good In Live
          Right Or Wrong
          Let's Fall To Pieces Together
          Does Forth Worth Ever Cross Your Mind
          The Chair
          Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her
          It Ain't Cool To Be Crazy About You
          Ocean Front Property
          All My Ex's Live In Texas
          Am I Blue
          Famous Last Words Of A Fool
          Baby Blue
          If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin')
          Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye
          What's Going On In Your World
          Ace In The Hole
          Love Without End, Amen
          I've Come To Expect It From You
          If I Know Me
          You Know Me Better Than That
          Chill Of An Early Fall
          So Much Like My Dad
          I Cross My Heart
          Heartland
          Easy Come Easy Go
          I'd Like To Have That One Back
          The Man In Love With You
          The Big One
          You Can't Make A Heart Love Somebody
          Lead On
          Check Yes Or Not
          I Know She Still Loves Me
          Blue Clear Sky
          Carried Away
          I Can Still Make Cheyenne
          One Night At A Time
          Carrying Your Love With Me
          Today My World Slipped Away
          Round About Way
          I Just Want To Day With You
          True
          We Really Shouldn't Be Doing This
          Write This Down
          The Best Day
          Go On
          Run
          Living And Living Well
          She'll Leave You With A Smile
        • Rachel
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
            Hi ther guys..
            This month special artist of the month is all our favorite country
            stars. Every few days I will post a new artist from our list. We are
            starting off with Alan Jackson.

            1- What is your favorite Alan Jackson song?
            2- What is your favorite Alan Jackson video?
            3- What artist would you like to see all do a duet with?

            Thanks for being part of countryfans. Lets have a fun summer.

            Rachel
          • Rachel
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 2, 2005
              I will post our favorite Alan Jackson songs, video and who would like
              to see Alan Jackson do a duet with in the next few days. Keep the
              replys coming. I will be out of town on Friday and Saturday I will be
              back in town on Sunday.
              Rachel
              wrote:
              > Hi ther guys..
              > This month special artist of the month is all our favorite country
              > stars. Every few days I will post a new artist from our list. We are
              > starting off with Alan Jackson.
              >
              > 1- What is your favorite Alan Jackson song?
              > 2- What is your favorite Alan Jackson video?
              > 3- What artist would you like to see Alan do a duet with?
              >
              > Thanks for being part of countryfans. Lets have a fun summer.
              >
              > Rachel
            • Rachel
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 3, 2005
                Hi there guys..
                I know I said I would be out town this weekend. But my plans fall
                through some I'm staying home. I was so looking forward to this
                weekend I was going to see Reba, Brad and Terri in concert. Anyway,
                it's time for another artist.
                Our favorite Alan Jackson's songs are:
                WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING
                MIDNIGHT IN MONTGOMERY
                Our Favorite Alan Jackson's videos are:
                WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING
                MIDNIGHT IN MONTOGMERY
                The artists we would like the see Alan do a duet with are:
                LEE ANN WOMACK
                SARA EVANS
                MARTINA MCBRIDE
                KATRINA ELAM
                MIRANDA LAMBERT

                The new artist is Kenny Chesney.
                1- What is your favorite Kenny Chesney song?
                2- What is your favorite Kenny Chesney video?
                3- What artist would you like to see Kenny do a duet with?

                If your favorite Alan Jackson songs, video or the artist you would
                to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
                them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
                until the end of the month.

                Have fun.
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 7, 2005
                  > Hi there guys..
                  It's time for another artist.
                  > Our favorite Kenny Chesney's songs are:
                  That's Why I'm Here
                  There Goes My Life
                  The Good Stuff
                  > Our Favorite Kenny Chesney's videos are:
                  The Good Stuff
                  How Forever Feel
                  > The artists we would like the see Alan do a duet with are:
                  Tim McGraw
                  Faith Hill

                  > The new artist is Tim McGraw.
                  > 1- What is your favorite Tim McGraw song?
                  > 2- What is your favorite Tim McGraw video?
                  > 3- What artist would you like to see Timm do a duet with?
                  >
                  > If your favorite Alan Jackson and Kenny Chesney songs, video or
                  the artist you would to see Alan or Kenny do a duet with didn't make
                  the list don't worry send
                  > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
                  > until the end of the month.
                  >
                  > Have fun.
                  > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                  > Rachel
                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 14, 2005
                    It's time for another artist.
                    > Our favorite Tim McGraw songs are:
                    Angry all the Time
                    DON'T TAKE THE GIRL
                    MY BEST FRIEND
                    Something Like That
                    > Our Favorite Tim McGraw videos are:
                    Cowboy In ME
                    I LIKE IT I LOVE IT
                    It's Your Love
                    > The artists we would like the see Tim do a duet with are:
                    Kenny Chesney
                    Martina McBride

                    > The new artist is Faith Hill.
                    > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
                    > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
                    > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
                    >
                    > If your favorite Tim McGraw songs, video or the artist you would
                    > to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
                    > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
                    > until the end of the month.
                    >
                    > Have fun.
                    > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                    > Rachel
                  • Gracie
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 17, 2005
                      Favorite Faith Song:  Cry
                      Favorite Faith Video:  If My Heart Had Wings
                      Who Faith Should do A duet with:  Jeff Bates...I think their voices will work will well together

                      ~Gracie

                      Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:
                      It's time for another artist.
                      > Our favorite Tim McGraw songs are:
                      Angry all the Time
                      DON'T TAKE THE GIRL
                      MY BEST FRIEND
                      Something Like That
                      > Our Favorite Tim McGraw videos are:
                      Cowboy In ME
                      I LIKE IT I LOVE IT
                      It's Your Love
                      > The artists we would like the see Tim do a duet with are:
                      Kenny Chesney
                      Martina McBride

                      > The new artist is Faith Hill.
                      > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
                      > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
                      > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
                      >
                      > If your favorite Tim McGraw songs, video or the artist you would
                      > to see Alan do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry send
                      > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't finished
                      > until the end of the month.
                      >
                      > Have fun.
                      > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                      > Rachel

                      Newman in the 12, JJ in the 48, Khane in the 9, Michael in the 15, Jr. in the 8, and McMurray in the 42 are my racin' guys! MY SITE http://www.freewebs.com/kclover07/index.htm

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Victor
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 17, 2005

                        > > The new artist is Faith Hill.

                        > > 1- What is your favorite Faith Hill song?
                        1. THERE WILL COME A DAY
                        2. ONE
                        3. WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME

                        > > 2- What is your favorite Faith Hill video?
                        1. IF MY HEART HAD WINGS
                        2. PIECE OF MY HEART

                        > > 3- What artist would you like to see Faith do a duet with?
                        you mean besides Tim?....LOL

                        it would be JESSICA ANDREWS

                        SOME CURIOUS FACTS: Jessica toured as Faith's opening act after
                        recording her first album when she was only 15 years old and the 2
                        became friends. Faith gave her a camera as a present and told her to
                        treasure those moments. 2 of Jessica's musicians (keyboards and lead
                        guitar) used to be with Faith up until the "Breathe" tour and
                        Jessica likes to make jokes about "stealing" them from Faith's band
                      • Rachel
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 24, 2005
                          > It's time for another artist.
                          > > Our favorite Faith Hill songs are:
                          Cry
                          There Will Come Day
                          One
                          What's In It For Me
                          I would be stronger then that
                          > > Our Favorite Faith Hill videos are:
                          If My Heart Had Wings
                          Piece Of My Heart
                          It Matters To Me
                          > > The artists we would like the see Faith do a duet with are:
                          Jeff Bates
                          Tim
                          JESSICA ANDREWS
                          Sara Evans

                          > > The new artist is new mom Martina McBride.
                          > > 1- What is your favorite Martina McBride song?
                          > > 2- What is your favorite Martina McBride video?
                          > > 3- What artist would you like to see Martina do a duet with?
                          > >
                          > > If your favorite Faith Hill songs, video or the artist you would
                          > > to see Faith do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry
                          send
                          > > them to me and I'll add them to the list. The list isn't
                          finished
                          > > until the end of the month.
                          > >
                          > > Have fun.
                          > > Thanks for being part of countryfans.
                          > > Rachel
                        • Victor
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 25, 2005
                            > > > The new artist is new mom Martina McBride.
                            > > > 1- What is your favorite Martina McBride song?

                            1- It's My Time
                            2- God's Will
                            3- A Broken Wing

                            > > > 2- What is your favorite Martina McBride video?

                            1- Life #9
                            2- When God Fearing Women get the Blues

                            > > > 3- What artist would you like to see Martina do a duet with?

                            Buddy Jewell or Jessica Andrews
                          • Rachel
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jul 1, 2005
                              It's time for another artist.
                              Our favorite Martina McBride songs are:
                              Loves The Only House
                              Valentine
                              Whatever You Say
                              Happy Girl
                              Our Favorite Martina McBride videos are:
                              A Broken Wing
                              I Love You
                              How Far
                              Valentine
                              The artists we would like the see Martina do a duet with are:
                              Big & Rich
                              Reba
                              The new artist is George Strait.
                              1- What is your favorite George Strait song?
                              2- What is your favorite George Strait video?
                              3- What artist would you like to see George do a duet with?

                              If your favorite Martina McBride songs, video or the artist you
                              would to see Martina do a duet with didn't make the list don't worry
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jul 3, 2005
                                My fave George songs are:  Tell Me Somthing Bad About Tulsa, Run, Heartland, Ocean Front Property, and the Chair.
                                My fave videos are:  Carrying your love with me, I cross my heart, and Amarillo (sp?) By Morning!
                                George should do a duet with Miranda Lambert!
                                ~Gracie
                                Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:
[...]

                                Yahoo! Sports

                              • Rachel
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 1, 2006
                                  SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH

                                  FEBRUARY'S SPECIAL ARTIST OF THE MONTH IS ALAN JACKSON. ALAS HAS A
                                  NEW ALBUM COMING OUT THE END OF THE MONTH CALLED PRECIOUS MEMORIES

                                  MESSAGE BOARD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALAN'S VIDEOS AND WHY?

                                  LOOK FOR THE POLL RIGHT AFTER THIS E-MAIL..

                                  THANKS FOR BEING WITH COUNTRYFANS.
                                  RACHEL

                                  Last month's Artist of the Month poll:
                                  Favorite Martina McBride videos
                                  1- Concert Angel 8
                                  2- Where Would You Be 8
                                  3- Independence Day 7
                                  4- A Broken Wing 7
                                  5- How Far 6
                                  6- This One's For The Girls 6
                                  7- When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues 6
                                  8- Love's the Only House 6
                                  9- My Baby Loves Me 6
                                  10- Wild Angels
                                  11- Blessed 5
                                  12- Life #9 5
                                  13- God's Will 5
                                  14- Trip Around The Sun 5
                                  15- Safe In The Arms Of Love 5
                                  16- Cry On The Shoulder Of The Road 4
                                  17- Whatever You Say 3
                                  18- Cheap Whiskey 3
                                  19- Swingin' Door 2
                                  20- The Time Has Come 2

                                  copyright 2004 RAC inc.
                                • Rachel
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Mar 15, 2006
                                    Hi there guys..
                                    I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new album
                                    Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album you can really tell
                                    that the girls have grown with their music. I have all the other
                                    albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But this album is one
                                    of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from it. I love I'm
                                    Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House Wives but I also
                                    love 23 Days. What do you all think?

                                    Rachel
                                  • karyn southwell
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Mar 15, 2006
                                      I don't have any of there albums but I love God Bless
                                      The American Housewife (then again I love Despearte
                                      Housewifes).
                                      karyn

                                      --- Rachel <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:

                                      > Hi there guys..
                                      > I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new
                                      > album
                                      > Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album
                                      > you can really tell
                                      > that the girls have grown with their music. I have
                                      > all the other
                                      > albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But
                                      > this album is one
                                      > of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from
                                      > it. I love I'm
                                      > Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House
                                      > Wives but I also
                                      > love 23 Days. What do you all think?
                                      >
                                      > Rachel

                                      test'; ">

                                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                                    • Victor
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Mar 16, 2006

                                        wow, I love these girls !

                                        after reading this I went ahead and ordered the album, should have it in a few days :D

                                        --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@...> wrote:

                                        > Hi there guys..
                                        > I just had to post something about SheDaisy's new album
                                        > Fortuneteller's Melody I love it.. Wow this album you can really tell
                                        > that the girls have grown with their music. I have all the other
                                        > albums so I can't say which one is my favorite. But this album is one
                                        > of the best. I can see a lot of singles coming from it. I love I'm
                                        > Taking The Wheel and God Bless The Amercian House Wives but I also
                                        > love 23 Days. What do you all think?
                                        >
                                        > Rachel

                                      • Rachel
                                        Message 19 of 24 , May 8, 2008
                                          Hi there...
                                          Last night I went and got Dierks' Greatest Hits CD.... If you're a
                                          Dierks fan this is the album for you... I love it. Greatest Hits, new
                                          music and Live songs all on one CD who could ask for more. I love it.
                                          Rachel
                                        • danyi17@aol.com
                                          Message 20 of 24 , May 10, 2008
                                            Hi Rachel,

                                            Sounds great.  Thanks for the info I will definitely be checking Dierks' album out.
                                            Martina McBride also has a new album out ~ Martina McBride Live in Concert.
                                            I was able to listen to some of the cuts on my local country music station web
                                            site, and she sounds wonderful as always.  Looks like I have some CD shopping
                                            to do!  *g*

                                            danyi