Re: Reminder...

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
      Can you believe summer is almost over?? School is back in session
      here on August 9th. The summer flew by quickly!!!

      --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
      <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
      > Hi there guys..
      > Hope everyone is doing good and having a great summer. I'm sending
      > Reminder e-mail to let you know of some things that are going on
      here
      > at countryfans..
      > Remember the countryfans awards I'm taking nominations until
      Friday
      > August 7th.. The following week voting starts for the awards..
      Here's
      > a list of awards..
      > BEST VIDEO
      > BEST ALBUM
      > BEST SONG/SINGLE
      > BEST FEMALE ARTIST
      > BEST MALE ARTIST
      > BEST GROUP/DUO
      > BEST NEW ARTIST
      > BEST ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
      > BEST DUET
      > If you have any questions about the countryfans awards please e-
      mail
      > me at jodeefan2001@h... or here at countryfans..
      > This week we will start the hottest songs by the hottest artists
      in
      > country music. We did this last year it was a lot of fun.. We have
      > already picked the hottest artists of this year.. Now it's time to
      > pick their hottest songs..
      > I'm always trying to make countryfans a little more fun.. If you
      have
      > any idea's please let me know..
      > We have 39 members I was thinking by the end of summer maybe we
      could
      > have 60 members but that's looking as the end of the year goal for
      > us.. I would like to see if you could get 50 members by labor
      day..
      > Please send the following to all your friends that like country
      > music..
      > "If you like Country Music I would like to invite you to join my
      > group, where friends can talk and we keep each other informed on
      the
      > latest news on this great musical style"
      > http://group.yahoo.com/group/country_fans2003
      >
      > Thanks for being part of countryfans..
      > Rachel
    • Gracie
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
        It sure did!! Ours starts back on the 18th.

        > Can you believe summer is almost over?? School is back in session
        > here on August 9th. The summer flew by quickly!!!
        >

        > --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel"
        > <jodeefan2001@h...> wrote:
        > > Hi there guys..
        > > Hope everyone is doing good and having a great summer. I'm sending
        > > Reminder e-mail to let you know of some things that are going on
        > here
        > > at countryfans..
        > > Remember the countryfans awards I'm taking nominations until
        > Friday
        > > August 7th.. The following week voting starts for the awards..
        > Here's
        > > a list of awards..
        > > BEST VIDEO
        > > BEST ALBUM
        > > BEST SONG/SINGLE
        > > BEST FEMALE ARTIST
        > > BEST MALE ARTIST
        > > BEST GROUP/DUO
        > > BEST NEW ARTIST
        > > BEST ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
        > > BEST DUET
        > > If you have any questions about the countryfans awards please e-
        > mail
        > > me at jodeefan2001@h... or here at countryfans..
        > > This week we will start the hottest songs by the hottest artists
        > in
        > > country music. We did this last year it was a lot of fun.. We have
        > > already picked the hottest artists of this year.. Now it's time to
        > > pick their hottest songs..
        > > I'm always trying to make countryfans a little more fun.. If you
        > have
        > > any idea's please let me know..
        > > We have 39 members I was thinking by the end of summer maybe we
        > could
        > > have 60 members but that's looking as the end of the year goal for
        > > us.. I would like to see if you could get 50 members by labor
        > day..
        > > Please send the following to all your friends that like country
        > > music..
        > > "If you like Country Music I would like to invite you to join my
        > > group, where friends can talk and we keep each other informed on
        > the
        > > latest news on this great musical style"
        > > http://group.yahoo.com/group/country_fans2003
        > >
        > > Thanks for being part of countryfans..
        > > Rachel
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2006
          Tomorrow night Nashville Star with Wynonna and Cowboy Troy with
          special guest Gretchen Wilson.. On USA.
        • Rachel
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2007
            Hi there guys...
            Here's a reminder since I didn't get the weekly update out this week.
            The ACM's are tonight on CBS. Check for times. After the show look
            here at countryfans for pictures and polls. Everyone in country music
            will be there. Just to name a few artists that will be performing
            tonight. Brooks & Dunn, Reba with Kelly Clarkson, Rascal Flatts, Faith
            Hill, Tim McGraw, Martina McBride, Gretchen Wilson and Big & Rich and
            more. What will happen tonight, who will win? We will have tune in to
            the ACM's live from Las Vegas with Reba hosting.

            Have fun watching and remember to keep an eye on countryfans to see
            what everyone says about the ACM's after the show.

            Thanks for being part of countryfans.
            Rachel
          • rebafan
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 12, 2011
              Just a reminder the Grammy's are tonight on CBS.
              Also there's a message board post I posted a few days ago check it out.
              Don't for get to check on the polls I post a few every week.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 9, 2011
                Just a reminder...
                The CMA's are tonight. Feel free to post what you think of the show right here on countryfans. I'll post a list of the winners after the show.