Frpm fans at rebanet at reba.com

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      from one fan..
      Hey,
      saw an old article i couldnt help reading when i was cleaning today
      that talked about reba getting a 7 figure advance for My Story. It
      made me wonder how much shes got in the bank. I mean shes been goin
      at it almost 30 years, so shes spent alot but i would guess saved
      alot.

      Remember when Barbara Mandrell had her wreck and had to sue to get
      insurance money and in her book she said they were well off but
      savings were dwindling...and shed been goin at it a long time too on
      a big time scale...so wonder how well off reba is lol

      we know she can buy a few houses, go on many vacations, and buy a few
      planes and stuff haha
      and Garth said He'd made more money than his kids could ever spend so
      maybe rebas in that boat haha

      then with her TV show, if she was goin for more money(family
      emergency lol), was it just because she wants to be compensated for
      her work properly (i would guess) cuz she gives up so much to be out
      there doing it (family time and tour money lol)
      anyways, i was just curious if anyone had a clue as to how much
      moolaa this woman has haha.

      from another fan..
      i watch all those its good to be shows with all her albums and tours
      selling millions i am sure her net with is around 2 hundred mill

      from another fan...
      she has had good record deals as well so there for a while she was
      probably making around 60 to 80 mill a year

      from another fan...
      do ya really think shes got that much lol

      wow! I dont know...lol...then again i have no clue! haha I have like
      38 dollars in my bank account hahaha (im a teenager and havent made a
      deposit since last august ****!!!)

      Yea, i watch those shows all the time too....this weekend was the
      stupid 101 list marathon haha and Rebas naver on them...

      but u could be on track i mean look at what Britney and Christina are
      worth. And shes done HUGE tours, had endorcements, and all that
      stuff....i wish we had some clue lol everythings so private with her
      these days hahaha

      rewind to 1985 ****, u could practically mail her and ask and get a
      personal response hehe.

      from another fan...
      dude, it stars out words!!! SWEET haha i didnt know what i typed was
      bad. put lol in the stars hehe

      from me...
      You know, as fan.. I don't want to know how much she makes. Just
      knowing that she's one of the stars that don't show off her money.
      Makes me happy. **** (sorry) she use the money she does have for
      helping others in need.

      from another fan...
      Between Reba's income with the sitcom, record sales, touring,
      royalties, and whatever else they get paid for, and Narvel's income,
      as well as the money they make with Starstruck, I'm sure they are
      well over the 100 mil mark.

      from another fan...
      I agree and disagree about finding out about how much Reba makes in
      money only when as fans who follows her career.

      from another fan...
      From what i understand though its really hard to make money off of
      cd's but with most of reba's selling a million and over i am sure she
      got alot but its the tours that have brought her most of her money
      cause tours are mainly for th stars the record lables and stuff
      usually dont have a hand it them so they dont get the cuts

      from another fan..
      A while ago I read that she averaged 10 million a year. Most of her
      money would come from concert tours, although the artist is
      responsible for all of the expenses for a tour (stage, lighting,
      trucks, equiptment, wages, etc.) when they become of Reba's stature.
      Her t.v. show is probably just gravy. I imagine she has a lot of
      money but only because she's invested it wisely,...not just because
      she's made that much alone.

      from another fan..
      She makes enough money to help out all of these charities. Atleast
      she uses her riches well.

      from another fan..
      she worked extremely heard for that money

      Okay the reason that I'm posting this is because, it makes me a
      little mad that people would say these things about an artist and
      money. Exspecially Reba, and on her own site. What do you all think?
      Rachel
    • Jay Cusick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004

        MARTINA MCBRIDE TO LAUNCH HEADLINING TOUR IN '05

        Stay positive!
        Jay

        I LOVE YANCY BUTLER!
        I HAVE FAITH IN YANCY BUTLER!
        I BELIEVE IN YANCY BUTLER!
        I WILL DEFEND HER TIL THE END!
        I WILL NEVER LOSE MY RESPECT FOR HER!
        I WILL ALWAYS ADMIRE HER!
        I WILL ALWAYS IDIOLIZE HER!
        I WILL NEVER ABANDON HER AS A FAN!
        I WILL STAND BEHIND HER FOREVER!
        I WILL CONSTANTLY SUPPORT HER!

        You gotta problem with that? Tough - tell someone who cares!

        http://www.yancy-butler.com - The Unofficial Web Site
> [...]

        A while ago I read that she averaged 10 million a year. Most of her
        money would come from concert tours, although the artist is
        responsible for all of the expenses for a tour (stage, lighting,
        trucks, equiptment, wages, etc.) when they become of Reba's stature.
        Her t.v. show is probably just gravy. I imagine she has a lot of
        money but only because she's invested it wisely,...not just because
        she's made that much alone.

        from another fan..
        She makes enough money to help out all of these charities. Atleast
        she uses her riches well.

        from another fan..
        she worked extremely heard for that money

        Okay the reason that I'm posting this is because, it makes me a
        little mad that people would say these things about an artist and
        money. Exspecially Reba, and on her own site. What do you all think?

        Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
        Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!

      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
          Here's some another post from rebanet. What do you all think?
          this one is mine..
          Guys,
          Why do you care what she does with her money? She has work for the
          money that she has for so long. I for one am no one that cares how
          much money she has, I just care about the great music that she puts
          out. What if Reba reads these messages what do you think she going to
          think about it. If I was her I would be hurt that fans are saying
          some the things they are about money and her.. Think about it.

          another fan...
          dude,
          you can easily find out a ball park on how much alot of other stars
          are worth...reba is hard to figure so i asked. sorry u would be hurt,
          but you also, are not reba. and shes a public figure...there for
          public...she wouldnt be hurt...alot worse has been said.....lol
          haha!!!

          from me..
          Yeah, I know she's in the public but that doesn't give us the right
          to say how much she is worth..

          --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Cusick" <yancelot@y...>