New Albums..

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 31, 2004
      NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
      the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
      fans..
      Rachel

      FEBRUARY 3RD
      Billy Ray Cyrus Season 1 of DOC DVD
      Kenny Chesney When The Sun Goes Down
      FEBRUARY 10TH
      Roxie Dean Everyday Girl
      MARCH 2ND
      Clint Black Spend My Time
      MARCH 9TH
      James Otto Days Of Our Lives
      MARCH 16TH
      Tracy Lawerence Strong
      APRIL 27TH
      Mary Chapin Carpenter Between Here And Gone
      MAY 18TH
      Montgomery Gentry You Do You Thing
      JUNE 2004
      Scotty Emerick The Coast Is Clear
      JUNE 15TH
      Emerson Drive What If

      This e-mail will be posted every 1 and 3 week of every month

      copyright 2004 RAC INC.
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 15, 2004
        NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
        the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
        fans..
        Rachel

        MARCH 16TH
        Tracy Lawerence Strong
        MARCH 23RD
        Merle Haggard 40 # 1 Hits
        APRIL 6TH
        Kellie Coffey A Little More Me
        APRIL 20TH
        John Michael Montgomery Letters From Home
        APRIL 27TH
        Mary Chapin Carpenter Between Here And Gone
        MAY 4TH
        Lee Ann Womack Greatest Hits
        MAY 18TH
        Montgomery Gentry You Do You Thing
        JUNE 15TH
        Emerson Drive What If
        JUNE 29TH

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 30, 2004
          NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
          the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
          fans..
          Rachel

          APRIL 6TH
          Kellie Coffey A Little More Me
          Passion Of Chris Soundtrack
          APRIL 21TH
          John Michael Montgomery Letters From Home
          Mary Chapin Carpenter Between Here And Gone
          MAY 4TH
          Lee Ann Womack Greatest Hits
          MAY 18TH
          Montgomery Gentry You Do You Thing
          Gretchen Wilson Here For The Party
          JUNE 8TH
          SheDaisy Sweet Right Here
          JUNE 15TH
          Emerson Drive What If
          JUNE 29TH
          Scotty Emerick The Coast Is Clear
          Joe Nichols Revelation

          Message 4 of 30 , May 31, 2004
            NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
            the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
            fans..
            Rachel

            JUNE 1ST
            Linda Davis I Have Arrived
            JUNE 8TH
            SheDaisy Sweet Right Here
            JUNE 15TH
            Emerson Drive What If
            JUNE 29TH
            Scotty Emerick The Coast Is Clear (this could be changed)
            Joe Nichols Revelation
            JULY 6TH
            Jeff Foxworthy Have You Loved Once Spayed Or Neutered

            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 26, 2004
              NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
              the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
              fans..
              Rachel

              JUNE 29TH
              Joe Nichols Revelation
              JULY 6TH
              Jeff Foxworthy Have You Loved Once Spayed Or Neutered
              Brad Cotter Patient Man
              JULY 13TH
              Jimmy Buffett License To Chill
              JULY 27TH
              Charlie Daniels Essential Super Hits
              AUGUST 17TH
              Travis Tritt My Honky Tonk History
              AUGUST 24TH
              The Unbroken Circle: The Musical Heritage Of The Carter Family
              SEPTEMBER 14TH
              Willie Nelson It Will Always Be
              SEPTEMBER 28TH
              Rascal Flatts not titled yet (this could be changed)
              OCTOBER 5TH
              George Straight 50 Number One Hits Collection
              OCTOBER 19TH
              LeAnn Rimes This Woman
              LeAnn Rimes What A Wonderful World (Christmas)
              OCTOBER ?
              Scotty Emerick The Coast Is Clear (this could be changed)
              NOVEMBER 9TH
              Toby Keith Greatest Hits 2

              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 5, 2004
                NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

                Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them on
                the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you the
                fans..
                Rachel

                AUGUST 10TH
                Rachel Proctor Where I Belong
                AUGUST 17TH
                Travis Tritt My Honky Tonk History
                AUGUST 24TH
                The Unbroken Circle: The Musical Heritage Of The Carter Family
                Tim McGraw Live Like You Were Dying
                Cledus T. Judd Cledus Gone Wild
                AUGUST 31ST
                The Passion Of The Christ (soundtrack)
                SEPTEMBER 7TH
                Alan Jackson What I Do
                SEPTEMBER 14TH
                Willie Nelson It Will Always Be
                Dolly Parton Live & Well CD/DVD
                Kasey Chambers Wayward Angel
                SEPTEMBER 21ST
                Keith Urban Be Here
                Mark Chesnutt Savin' The Honky Tonk
                SEPTEMBER 28TH
                Rascal Flatts Feels Like Today
                Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder Brand New Strings
                Phil Vassar Shaken, Not Stirered
                OCTOBER 5TH
                George Straight 50 Number One Hits Collection
                Scotty Emerick The Coast Is Clear (this could be changed)
                OCTOBER 19TH
                LeAnn Rimes What A Wonderful World (Christmas)
                NOVEMBER 9TH
                Toby Keith Greatest Hits 2
                NOVEMBER 12TH
                LeAnn Rimes This Woman

                This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

                copyright 2004 RAC INC.
              • Rachel
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 11, 2004
                  NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

                  Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                  favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                  someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                  on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                  release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                  the fans..
                  Rachel

                  OCTOBER 12TH
                  Blake Shelton Barn & Grill: A Video Collection (DVD)
                  OCTOBER 19TH
                  LeAnn Rimes What A Wonderful World (Christmas)
                  Pat Green Lucky Ones
                  Brooks & Dunn Greatest Hits 2
                  NOVEMBER 2ND
                  Darryl Worley (not titled yet)
                  NOVEMBER 9TH
                  Toby Keith Greatest Hits 2
                  Shania Twain Greatest Hits
                  Gretchen Wilson The Party Package (DVD/CD)

                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 1, 2005
                    NEW ALBUMS OUT THIS YEAR..

                    Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                    favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                    someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                    on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                    release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                    the fans..
                    Rachel

                    MARCH 8TH
                    Deana Carter The Story Of My Life
                    MARCH 15TH
                    Miranda Lambert Kerosene
                    MARCH 22ND
                    Trace Adkins Songs About Me
                    MARCH 29TH
                    Gretchen Wilson party pack Here For The Party
                    APRIL 12TH
                    Willie Nelson and friends Songs For Tsunami Relief: From Austin to
                    Southeast Asia (CD/DVD)
                    APRIL 19TH
                    Amy Dalley Amy Dalley
                    APRIL 26TH
                    Buddy Jewell (2nd album no title yet)
                    Eric Heatherly The Lower East Side of Life
                    MAY 3RD
                    Billy Gilman Everything And More
                    MAY 17th
                    Sawyer Brown Keep Your Hands To Yourself
                    JUNE 7TH
                    Rodney Crowell The Out Sider

                    Message 9 of 30 , Jul 12, 2005
                      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                      on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                      the fans..
                      Rachel
                      AUGUST 2ND
                      Faith Hill Fireflies
                      AUGUST 9TH
                      Nickel Creek Why Should The Fire Die
                      AUGUST 16TH
                      Brad Paisley Time Well Wasted
                      AUGUST 23RD
                      Trick Pony R.I.D.E
                      AUGUST 30TH
                      Brooks & Dunn Hillbilly Deluxe
                      SEPTEMBER 13TH
                      Trisha Yearwood Jasper County
                      Patty Loveless Dreamin' My Dreams
                      Lonestar Coming Home
                      SEPTEMBER 27TH
                      Gretchen Wilson All Jacked Up
                      NOVEMBER 8TH
                      Big & Rich (no title yet)
                      Kenny Chesney The Road And The Radio

                      This fall:
                      Bryan White Out Of The Strom

                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 23, 2005
                        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                        on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                        the fans..
                        Rachel
                        OCTOBER 25TH
                        Joe Nichols III
                        Collin Raye Twenty Years & Change
                        NOVEMBER 1ST
                        Terri Clark Life Goes On
                        Josh Turner
                        NOVEMBER 8TH
                        Kenny Chesney The Road And The Radio
                        NOVEMBER 15TH
                        Big & Rich Comin' To Your City
                        NOVEMBER 22ND
                        Reba's 30 # 1's

                        This fall:
                        Bryan White Out Of The Storm
                        Montgomery Gentry (greatest hits album)

                        Message 11 of 30 , May 20, 2006
                          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                          on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                          the fans..
                          Rachel
                          MAY 23RD
                          Dixie Chicks Taking The Long Way
                          JUNE 13TH
                          Blaine Larsen Rockin' You Tonight
                          Allison Moorer Getting Somewhere
                          JUNE 27TH
                          Julie Roberts Men And Mascara
                          The Pilgrim A Celebration of Kris Kristofferson
                          JULY 4TH
                          Johnny Cash American V: A Hundred Highways
                          JULY 18TH
                          Billy Ray Cyrus Wanna Be Your Joe
                          OCTOBER 10TH
                          Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jul 20, 2006
                            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                            on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                            the fans..
                            Rachel
                            AUGUST 1ST
                            The Ultimate Collection of Buck Owens
                            AUGUST 15TH
                            Trace Adkins Dangerous Man
                            SEPTEMBER 19TH
                            Kenny Chesney Live Those Songs Again
                            Kasey Chambers Carnival
                            SEPTEMBER 26TH
                            Waylon Jennings Box Set
                            OCTOBER 10TH
                            Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
                            OCTOBER 24TH
                            George Strait (no title yet)

                            Message 13 of 30 , Aug 19, 2006
                              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                              on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                              the fans..
                              Rachel
                              SEPTEMBER 5TH
                              Mark Chesnutt Heard It In A Love Song
                              Billy Gilman Billy Gilman
                              SEPTEMBER 19TH
                              Kenny Chesney Live Those Songs Again
                              Kasey Chambers Carnival
                              SEPTEMBER 26TH
                              Waylon Jennings Box Set
                              Alan Jackson Like Red On A Rose
                              OCTOBER 3RD
                              Chris Young Chris Young
                              OCTOBER 10TH
                              Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
                              20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection of Reba McEntire
                              OCTOBER 17TH
                              Montgomery Gentry Some People Change
                              Reba McEntire Reba Gold 1 and 2 (DVD) video collection
                              OCTOBER 24TH
                              George Strait (no title yet)
                              OCTOBER 31ST
                              Dierks Bentley (no title yet)
                              NOVEMBER 7TH
                              John Anderson Easy Money
                              Sugarland Enjoy The Ride

                              Message 14 of 30 , Sep 21 3:49 PM
                                Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                the fans..
                                Rachel
                                SEPTEMBER 26TH
                                Waylon Jennings Box Set
                                Alan Jackson Like Red On A Rose
                                OCTOBER 3RD
                                Chris Young Chris Young
                                George Strait It Just Comes Natural
                                OCTOBER 10TH
                                Tribute Album to Barbara Mandrell
                                20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection of Reba McEntire
                                OCTOBER 17TH
                                Montgomery Gentry Some People Change
                                Reba McEntire Reba Gold 1 and 2 (DVD) video collection
                                OCTOBER 31ST
                                Dierks Bentley Long Trip Alone
                                Craig Morgan Little Bite of Love
                                NOVEMBER 7TH
                                John Anderson Easy Money
                                Sugarland Enjoy The Ride

                                Message 15 of 30 , Dec 18, 2006
                                  Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                  favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                  someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                  on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                  release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                  the fans..
                                  Rachel
                                  JANUARY 23RD
                                  Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                                  JANUARY 30TH
                                  Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 10, 2007
                                    Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                    favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                    someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                    on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                    release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                    the fans..
                                    Rachel
                                    JANUARY 23RD
                                    Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                                    JANUARY 30TH
                                    Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt
                                    MARCH 20TH
                                    Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                                    MARCH 27TH
                                    Blake Shelton Pure BS
                                    Tim McGraw Let It Go

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jan 17, 2007
                                      Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                      favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                      someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                      on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                      release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                      the fans..
                                      Rachel
                                      JANUARY 23RD
                                      Billy Joe Shaver Greatest Hits
                                      JANUARY 30TH
                                      Travis Tritt The Very Best of Travis Tritt
                                      Clint Black Love Songs
                                      Tracy Lawrence For The Love
                                      FEBRUARY 6TH
                                      Jason Michael Carroll Waitin' In The Country
                                      FEBRUARY 13TH
                                      Bill Engvall (unknown title)
                                      MARCH 6TH
                                      Mary Chapin Carpenter The Calling
                                      MARCH 20TH
                                      Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                                      David Ball Heartaches By The Numbers
                                      MARCH 27TH
                                      Blake Shelton Pure BS
                                      Tim McGraw Let It Go
                                      Jack Ingram This Is It
                                      APRIL 3RD
                                      Martina McBride (unknown title)
                                      Rodney Carrinton King of the Mountain
                                      APRIL 17TH
                                      Larry The Cable Guy (unknown title)
                                      Bucky Covington Self Titled
                                      MAY 1ST
                                      Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                                      MAY 15TH
                                      John Anderson Easy Money
                                      JUNE 5TH
                                      Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Feb 19, 2007
                                        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                        on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                        the fans..
                                        Rachel
                                        MARCH 6TH
                                        Mary Chapin Carpenter The Calling
                                        MARCH 20TH
                                        Dierks Bentley (DVD) Live And Loud
                                        David Ball Heartaches By The Numbers
                                        MARCH 27TH
                                        Blake Shelton Pure BS
                                        Tim McGraw Let It Go
                                        Jack Ingram This Is It
                                        APRIL 3RD
                                        Martina McBride Waking Up Laughing
                                        Rodney Carrinton King of the Mountain
                                        APRIL 17TH
                                        Larry The Cable Guy (unknown title)
                                        Bucky Covington Self Titled
                                        Pam Tillis Rhinestoned
                                        MAY 1ST
                                        Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                                        MAY 15TH
                                        John Anderson Easy Money
                                        JUNE 5TH
                                        Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                                        Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                                        JUNE 12TH
                                        Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Mar 21, 2007
[...]
                                          Gretchen Wilson One Of The Boys
                                          JUNE 5TH
                                          Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                                          Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                                          JUNE 12TH
                                          Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                                          Brad Paisley (unknown title)

                                          Message 20 of 30 , Apr 19, 2007
                                            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                            on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                            the fans..
                                            Rachel
                                            MAY 1ST
                                            Miranda Lambert Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
                                            MAY 15TH
                                            John Anderson Easy Money
                                            Gretchen Wilson One Of The Boys
                                            JUNE 5TH
                                            Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                                            Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                                            Marty Stuart Compadres: An Anthology of Duets
                                            JUNE 12TH
                                            Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                                            JUNE 19TH
                                            Brad Paisley 5th Gear
                                            AUGUST 28TH
                                            LeAnn Rimes Family
                                            SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                            Rascal Flatts (unknown title)

                                            Message 21 of 30 , May 19, 2007
                                              Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                              favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                              someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                              on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                              release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                              the fans..
                                              Rachel
                                              JUNE 5TH
                                              Larry The Cable Guy (DVD)
                                              Big and Rich Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
                                              Marty Stuart Compadres: An Anthology of Duets
                                              JUNE 12TH
                                              Toby Keith Big Dog Daddy
                                              Little Texas Missing Years
                                              JUNE 19TH
                                              Brad Paisley 5th Gear
                                              Bon Jovi Lost Highway
                                              JULY 31ST
                                              Tammy Cochran Where I Am
                                              AUGUST 28TH
                                              LeAnn Rimes Family
                                              SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                              Reba Duets

                                              Message 22 of 30 , Jun 20, 2007
                                                Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                the fans..
                                                Rachel
                                                JULY 10TH
                                                Very Best of Tracy Lawrence
                                                JULY 24TH
                                                Billy Ray Cyrus Home At Last
                                                JULY 31ST
                                                Tammy Cochran Where I Am
                                                AUGUST 28TH
                                                LeAnn Rimes Family
                                                SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                                Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger

                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jul 20, 2007
                                                  Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                  favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                  someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                  on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                  release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                  the fans..
                                                  Rachel
                                                  SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                                  Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger
                                                  SEPTEMBER 11TH
                                                  Kenny Chesney Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates
                                                  SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                                  Reba Duets
                                                  Van Zant My Kind Of Country
                                                  SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                                  Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                                  OCTOBER 2ND
                                                  Brooks & Dunn
                                                  Cowboy Town
                                                  OCTOBER 9TH
                                                  LeAnn Rimes Family
                                                  NOVEMBER 13TH
                                                  Trisha Yearwood Heaven, Heartache & The Power of Love

                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Aug 22, 2007
                                                    Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                    favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                    someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                    on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                    release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                    the fans..
                                                    Rachel
                                                    SEPTEMBER 4TH
                                                    Suzzy Boggus Sweet Danger
                                                    SEPTEMBER 11TH
                                                    Kenny Chesney Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates
                                                    SEPTEMBER 18TH
                                                    Reba Duets
                                                    Van Zant My Kind Of Country
                                                    SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                                    Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                                    OCTOBER 2ND
                                                    Brooks & Dunn Cowboy Town
                                                    Faith Hill The Hits
                                                    OCTOBER 9TH
                                                    LeAnn Rimes Family
                                                    Deana Carter The Chain
                                                    OCTOBER 23RD
                                                    Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                                    Carrie Underwood (untitled)
                                                    OCTOBER 30TH
                                                    Phil Vassar Prayer Of A Common Man
                                                    NOVEMBER 6TH
                                                    Garth Brooks The Ultimate Garth Brooks

                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Sep 6 9:32 PM
[...]
                                                      Diamond Rio A Diamond Rio Christmas: The Star Still Shines
                                                      OCTOBER 23RD
                                                      Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                                      Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride

                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Sep 21 7:20 PM
                                                        Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                        favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                        someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                        on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                        release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                        the fans..
                                                        Rachel
                                                        SEPTEMBER 25TH
                                                        Rascal Flatts Still Feels Good
                                                        OCTOBER 2ND
                                                        Brooks & Dunn Cowboy Town
                                                        Faith Hill The Hits
                                                        Cross Canadian Ragweed Mission California
                                                        OCTOBER 9TH
                                                        LeAnn Rimes Family
                                                        Deana Carter The Chain
                                                        Diamond Rio A Diamond Rio Christmas: The Star Still Shines
                                                        Sara Evans Greatest Hits
                                                        OCTOBER 23RD
                                                        Dwight Yoakam Dwight Sings Buck
                                                        Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride
                                                        OCTOBER 30TH
                                                        Phil Vassar Prayer Of A Common Man
                                                        NOVEMBER 6TH
                                                        Garth Brooks The Ultimate Garth Brooks
                                                        NOVEMBER 13TH
                                                        Trisha Yearwood Heaven, Heartache & The Power of Love
                                                        NOVEMBER 20TH
                                                        Keith Urban Greatest Hits

                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jan 27, 2008
                                                          Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                          favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                          someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                          on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                          release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                          the fans..
                                                          Rachel
                                                          FEBRUARY 5TH
                                                          SheDaisy Greatest Hits
                                                          FEBRUARY 26TH
                                                          Trent Willmon Broken In
                                                          MARCH 4TH
                                                          Alan Jackson Good Times
                                                          JUNE
                                                          Jewel Perfectly Clear

                                                          This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

                                                          copyright 2008 RAC INC.
                                                        • Rachel
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Feb 20, 2008
                                                            Every few weeks I will update this list so you know when your
                                                            favorite artists are coming out with new music.. If you hear of
                                                            someone having new music out please let me know, so I can put them
                                                            on the list. Get the name of the artist, the album and date it is
                                                            release. Thanks for being part of countryfans, it's all about you
                                                            the fans..
                                                            Rachel
                                                            FEBRUARY 26TH
                                                            Trent Willmon Broken In
                                                            MARCH 4TH
                                                            Alan Jackson Good Times
                                                            APRIL 1ST
                                                            George Strait Troubadour
                                                            MAY 6TH
                                                            Dierks Bentley Greatest Hits
                                                            JUNE
                                                            Jewel Perfectly Clear

                                                            This e-mail will be posted a few times a month..

                                                            copyright 2008 RAC INC.
                                                          • kim
                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Feb 23, 2008
                                                              --- In country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel" <jodeefan2001@...>