7351New poll for country_fans2003

  • country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 27, 2013
      country_fans2003 group:

      Fans Choice... vote for your favorites...

      o Cruise song/video Florida-Georgia Line
      o Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye song/video Luke Bryan
      o Southern Comfort song/video Brad Paisley
      o Tip In On Back Dierks Bentley
      o True Believers song/video Darius Rucker
      o We Are Never Every Getting Back Together song/video Taylor Swift
      o Begin Again song/video Taylor Swift
      o Tornado song/video Little Big Town
      o El Cerrito Place Kenny Chesney
      o Every Storm Gary Allan
      o That Only Way I Know Jason Aldean
      o If I Didn�t Have You Thompson Square
      o Don�t Rush Kelly Clarkson with Vince Gill
      o More Trucks Than Cars Craig Morgan
      o Only Gore Jerrod Niewmann
      o Whiskey Jana Kramer
      o Runnin� Out Of Air Love and Theft
      o Sure Be Cool If You Did Blake Shelton
      o Beat This Summer Brad Paisley
      o DONE The Band Perry
      o Jump Right In Zac Brown Band
      o 1994 Jason Aldean
      o Could It Be Charlie Worsham
      o Highway Don�t Care Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift
      o Anywhere With You Jake Owen

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 2600 messages in this topic