7342Countryfans Awards..

  • rebafan
    Jan 15, 2013
      Here is the list of nominees and winners for the Countryfans Awards 2012.
      Best Video
      Country Girl Shake It For Me Luke Bryan
      I'm Gonna Love You Through It Martina McBride
      Honey Bee Blake Shelton
      I Got You Thompson Square
      Neon Chris Young
      Winner is: (tie) I'm Gonna Love You Through It Martina McBride and Neon Chris Young
      Past winners
      2011 Hello World Lady Antebellum
      2010 The House That Built Me Miranda Lambert
      2009 Love Story Taylor Swift and Lookin' For A Good Time Lady Antebellum
      2008 I Wonder Kellie Pickler
      2007 Before He Cheats Carrie Underwood
      2006 When I Get Where I'm Going Brad Paisley w/ Dolly Parton
      2005 When I Think About Cheatin' Gretchen Wilson
      2004 I'm Gonna Take That Mountain Reba McEntire
      2003 Landslide Dixie Chicks

      Best Album
      Home Dierks Bentley
      Own The Night Lady Antebellum
      Tornado Little Big Town
      Changed Rascal Flatts
      Blown Away Carrie Underwood
      Winner is: (tie) Own The Night Lady Antebellum and Blown Away Carrie Underwood
      Past winners
      2011 All The Women I Am Reba McEntire
      2010 Keep On Loving You Reba McEntire
      2009 Shine Martina McBride and Love On The Inside Sugarland
      2008 Carnival Ride Carrie Underwood
      2007 Enjoy The Ride Sugarland
      2006 Some Heart Carrie Underwood and Real Fine Place Sara Evans
      2005 Live Like You Were Dying Tim McGraw
      2004 Here For The Party Gretchen Wilson
      2003 Home Dixie Chicks and Martina, Martina McBride

      Best Song/Single
      Home Dierks Bentley
      Over You Miranda Lambert
      I'm Gonna Love You Through It Martina McBride
      God Gave Me You Blake Shelton
      Honey Bee Blake Shelton
      Winner is: I'm Gonna Love You Through It Martina McBride
      Past winners
      2011 If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away Justin Moore
      2010 Temporary Home Carrie Underwood
      2009 I'll Walk Bucky Covington
      2008 Stay Sugarland
      2007 Settlin' Sugarland
      2006 Jesus Take The Wheel Carrie Underwood
      2005 My Sister Reba McEntire
      2004 Live Like You Were Dying Tim McGraw
      2003 Concrete Angel Martina McBride

      Best Duet
      New To This Town Kix Brooks with Joe Walsh
      Feel Like A Rock Star Kenny Chesney with Tim McGraw
      Remind Me Brad Paisley with Carrie Underwood
      Easy Rascal Flatts with Natasha Bedingfield
      Winner is: Remind me Brad Paisley with Carrie Underwood
      Past winners
      2011 Old Alabama Brad Paisley with Alabama and Don't You Wanna Stay Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson
      2010 Hillbilly Bone Blake Shelton with Trace Adkins
      2009 Cowgirls Don't Cry Brooks & Dunn with Reba McEntire
      2008 Life In A Northern Town Sugarland with Little Big Town and Jake Owen
      2007 Because Of You Reba McEntire with Kelly Clarkson
      2006 Who Says You Can't Go Home Bon Jovi with Jennifer Nettles
      2005 Trip Around The Sun Jimmy Buffett with Martina McBride
      2004 When The Sun Goes Down Kenny Chesney with Uncle Kracker

      Best Female Artist
      Sara Evans
      Miranda Lambert
      Martina McBride
      Taylor Swift
      Carrie Underwood
      Winner is: Carrie Underwood
      Past winner
      2011 Miranda Lambert and Reba McEntire
      2010 Miranda Lambert
      2009 Reba McEntire and Kellie Pickler
      2008 Carrie Underwood
      2007 Carrie Underwood
      2006 Sara Evans
      2005 Martina McBride and Reba McEntire
      2004 Martina McBride and Reba McEntire
      2003 Martina McBride

      Best Male Artist
      Jason Aldean
      Dierks Bentley
      Brad Paisley
      Blake Shelton
      Chris Young
      Winner is: (tie) Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton
      Past winners
      2011 Jason Aldean
      2010 Jason Aldean
      2009 Brad Paisley
      2008 Gary Allan and Brad Paisley
      2007 Tim McGraw
      2006 Trace Adkins and Brad Paisley
      2005 Tim McGraw
      2004 Toby Keith
      2003 Toby Keith and Tim McGraw

      Best Duo/Group
      Big & Rich
      Lady Antebellum
      Rascal Flatts
      The Band Perry
      Thompson Square
      Winner is: Thompson Square
      Past winner
      2011 Lady Antebellum and The Band Perry
      2010 Lady Antebellum
      2009 Lady Antebellum and Sugarland
      2008 Sugarland
      2007 Brooks & Dunn and Sugarland
      2006 Brooks & Dunn and Sugarland
      2005 Brooks & Dunn
      2004 Brooks & Dunn
      2003 Dixie Chicks

      Best New Artist
      Hunter Hayes
      Jana Kramer
      Dustin Lynch
      Scotty McCreey
      Jerrod Niemann
      Winner is: Hunter Hayes
      Past winners
      2011 Thompson Square
      2010 Chris Young
      2009 Zac Brown Band
      2008 Lady Antebellum
      2007 Kellie Pickler
      2006 Carrie Underwood
      2005 Sugarland
      2004 Gretchen Wilson
      2003 Joe Nichols

      Best Artist/Entertainer
      Lady Antebellum
      Reba McEntire
      Rascal Flatts
      Blake Shelton
      Taylor Swift
      Winner is: Taylor Swift
      Past winners
      2011 Lady Antebellum and Reba McEntire
      2010 Taylor Swift and Reba McEntire
      2009 Sugarland
      2008 Sugarland
      2007 Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley
      2006 Martina McBride and Reba McEntire
      2005 Reba McEntire
      2004 Tim McGraw
      2003 Martina McBride

      Countryfans Hall Of Fame
      Kenny Chesney
      Brad Paisley
      George Strait
      Sugarland
      Keith Urban
      Winner is: (tie) Sugarland and Keith Urban
      Past winners
      2011 Jason Aldean
      2010 Jo Dee Messina
      2009 Tim McGraw
      2008 Brooks & Dunn
      2007 Reba McEntire and Martina McBride

      Countryfans Diamond Award goes to artists that have won 5 or more Countryfans Awards over the years
      2012
      Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley,
      2011
      Brooks & Dunn, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Martina McBride, Sugarland, Reba McEntire

      If you would like to know how the voting went, please let me know. I will be happy to post them. Carrie Underwood won 3 awards. Congratulation to all the winners…
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic