7341New poll for country_fans2003

  • country_fans2003@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 13, 2013
      country_fans2003 group:

      Fans Choice... vote for your favorites

      o OVER YOU SONG/VIDEO Miranda Lambert
      o FLY OVER STATES SONG/VIDEO Jason Aldean
      o DANCIN� AWAY WITH MY HEART song/video Lady Antebellum
      o 5-1-5-0 song/video Dierks Bentley
      o Over song/video Blake Shelton
      o For You song/video Keith Urban
      o Glass song/video Thompson Square
      o That�s Why I Pray song/video Big & Rich
      o Mr. Know It All song/video Kelly Clarkson
      o Pontoon song/video Little Big Town
      o Shinin� On Me song/video Jerrod Niemann
      o Come Wake Me Up song/video Rascal Flatts
      o Neon song/video Chris Young
      o Wanted You More song/video Lady Antebellum
      o Don�t Miss Your Life Phil Vassar
      o The One That Got Away song/video Jake Owen
      o Fastest Girl In Town song/video Miranda Lambert
      o Til My Last Day song/video Justin Moore
      o Truck Yeah song/video Tim McGraw
      o Blown Away song/video Carrie Underwood
      o Take A Little Ride song/video Jason Aldean
      o Crying On A Suitcase Casey James
      o Beer Money Kip Moore
      o American Heart song/video Faith Hill
      o Let There Be Cowgirls Chris Cagle