On your Marks!!!!!

  • ayiyu76
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2009
      Dear All,

      This is to inform you all that the group is ready to receive your
      points of view on preparations to the Dec 19 event in Bafut.

      We all want to see this event not only a success, but a smashing
      success. Therefore all contributions are welcome.

      Thank you

      Ayiyu Fontem
    • Winston A. A. Mofor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
        Hi Guys,
        We need to do all we can to give our man a befitting wedding. I may be short on ideas but i will be in full support of any conclusions we arrive at in this forum. I suggest we form an organizing committee right away. Julio who is just off this journey would make a good head... fresh with experiences and knowledge of whatever challenges we might face. I know we have in this group, plenty of those who have already undertaken this pilgrimage...Akindeh i salut...so we should have lots of ideas to pick on.

        Rgds.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
          Apaps,

          Hullo bob. Yes i am awake and we are all ears listening to those great ideas so that our man who is a man of style gets a great wedding come December 2009.

          The ball is rolling

          best regards

          Akindeh M. Nji
          Administrator, Fobang foundation
          Data manager/Statistician, Laboratory for Public Health Biotechnology
          Biotechnology centre, University of Yaounde I
          BP 8094,Yaounde, Cameroon
          Tel (office) : (237) 2 2001891
           mobile: (237) 75354405

          The biggest source of atheism in the world is Christians who acknowledge Christ, but deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable