No activity in last 7 days
Cotswold sheep are a rare breed of sheep. Their long, lustrous wool is the proported to be the "golden fleece" of mythology. Today, breeders work to preserve this living treasure. If you raise Cotswolds, work with their wool, or are interested in them, this is the place to be. The group is unmoderated, but no flaming (insults) will be allowed. Although it may be useful to identify your association (ACRA, BCS, or CBA)in messages and advertisements, please be considerate of other list members. Advertisements relating to Cotswold sheep, fiber, and equipment will be allowed. Please use your primary e-mail address when subscribing.
- Apr 19, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.