Health secrets of an OLYMPIC champion

  • Advice Channel
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 1, 2010
      Health secrets of an OLYMPIC champion Despite all the corporate grandstanding, the saccharine profiles,and the cheesy music, we're still drawn to the Olympic Games because theypromise a glimpse of athletic perfection � that sinuous state of being when theouter boundaries of raw physical ability are reached and then exceeded ever soslightly. But the fact that such boundaries are breached raises a question: Howcan each generation of athletes become faster, stronger, and quicker ... withoutdoping? The answer is simple: They train with coaches on the absolute cuttingedge of exercise science, coaches whose tips will help you build muscle, burnstubborn fat, and even recover in record time. You'll find their secrets here.Beijing may be out of your reach, but a leaner, stronger, more energetic you isonly a few weeks away. Details at http://snipurl.com/sbnvj -

    • Dream Lordship
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 16 10:16 PM
        Healthsecrets of an OLYMPIC champion Despite all the corporate grandstanding, the saccharine profiles,and the cheesy music, we're still drawn to the Olympic Games because theypromise a glimpse of athletic perfection � that sinuous state of being when theouter boundaries of raw physical ability are reached and then exceeded ever soslightly. But the fact that such boundaries are breached raises a question: Howcan each generation of athletes become faster, stronger, and quicker ... withoutdoping? The answer is simple: They train with coaches on the absolute cuttingedge of exercise science, coaches whose tips will help you build muscle, burnstubborn fat, and even recover in record time. You'll find their secrets here.Beijing may be out of your reach, but a leaner, stronger, more energetic you isonly a few weeks away. Details at http://ow.ly/4HvFk -