Bi married female

  • kinky_anny_love
    Message 1 of 131 , Aug 10 11:18 AM
      I'm a bi female looking for two things...
      1. I want a female partner who likes 3sums and a committed relationship.
      2. I'm married, and me and my husband have 1 son, and we want a male to 3sum with.
      http://adultfriendfinder.com/search/p103162c.subylkinky_anny?override=1
    • kinky_anny_love
      Message 131 of 131 , Feb 10, 2009
        http://www.xxxblackbook.com/?r=lc131384