Free Basic Membership

  • Rico Salvador
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
      Free Basic Membership: Yes

      Locations: All

      Relationships: Casual, Long-Term, Discreet, Chat, Erotic Email, BDSM.

      Site Highlights:

      Real Milfs Actively Seeking Sexy Good Times.
      Whether you're looking to have the best sex of your life for the rest of your life or you just want to get laid with someone new, Milf SexyAds is THE place to meet sexy milfs for erotic fun. The site allows you to be totally anonymous and discreet, until you're ready to reveal more about yourself.
      http://www.sexyads.net?rs=2515&rc=jane
      Excellent Search & Browse Criteria.
      Search and browse all members' profiles and photo ads. Functionality includes gender, age bracket, distance from you, body type, ethnicity and 'online' status. Save search function also available.

      Personalized Online Support.
      Full online support for all members with questions answered via quick-response return email. Plus regular member newsletter.

      Full Service Internal Email.
      The SexyAds Email System works as full-service email and includes Inbox, Sent and Trash folders. All members are free to reply to each email they receive, and can attach up to three photos to send to other members. This helps ensure SexyAds email is private and discreet, free from spam, and separate from any other email service you might use.

      Member Forum & Messageboard.
      The Member Forum is a great place to share your sexual experiences or give advice on all kinds of topics such as Sexual Fantasies, Favorite Sexual Positions, What women really want and many, many more.

      SexyAds 2006 Member Calendar Competition.
      Your chance to become Mr & Ms SexyAds for any month of 2006 and win $200 to spend at amazon.com.

      Tailored Chat Rooms
      14 separate chat rooms, arranged by sexual preference and interests.

      Large Gallery of Member Pics
      A quick and easy way to see who's hot. 1000s of pics with lots of new ones added every day.

      Personal Photo Gallery
      Display a public photo then add more pics to your personal photo gallery. Up to 5 personal pics for VIP's. Password protected feature also available.

      Sex Connect
      Sex Connect allows you to see how you compare in terms of being someone's ideal lover and a score is provided each time there's a gender match.
      http://www.sexyads.net?rs=2515&rc=jane
      Who's Online
      View who's online now with thumbnail pics and links. VIP's can initiate contact with members currently online.

      Bump & Grind
      Great erotic stories all written by SexyAds members.

      Online Sex & Relationship Magazine.
      Features advice, tips, articles, feedback on all facets of relationships, online dating, sexuality and more.

      Member Comments:
      "I've found the woman of my dreams! She is very pretty! Very attractive! Extremely hot & sexy! Has a great attitude & personality! Thank you, SexyAds!" - MuleShaker
      “We met a great guy through your ads for a threesome experience. It was my wife’s first experience going to orgasm from two men massaging her at the same time.” - S&J
      "I met this guy and he is soooo PERFECT! We have so much in common and we're still finding more and more things that we have in common. And he is GREAT in bed too! I really wanna thank the person who created SexyAds and made it possible for me to find somebody like I did!" - Juicybabe_18