HOW TO Appear Thinner? - 22 Tips

  • Perfect TRUTH
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 1, 2010
      HOWTO Appear Thinner? - 22 Tips We all want to appear the best we can no matter what our size.Maybe you have a few extra pounds and want to camouflage them.You do not alwayshave to lose weight in order to appear thinner. Here are some tips that willmake you look and feel as if you have experienced weight loss. Details at http://moourl.com/k8i2s -

    • Electronic City
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 2, 2011
        HOW TOAppear Thinner? - 22 Tips We all want to appear the best we can no matter what our size.Maybe you have a few extra pounds and want to camouflage them.You do not alwayshave to lose weight in order to appear thinner. Here are some tips that willmake you look and feel as if you have experienced weight loss. Details at http://ow.ly/3CYBd -