Costume Players Original Club

  • towerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hello fellow costume players. Thank you for
      joining my club. I encourage all to contribute photos to
      the Members' Contribution folder. Also<br>please feel
      free to use the message board. If you<br>would like to
      visit this club's original site<br>it can be found at
      Manager<br> ICQ#129705057
    • k_messick_99
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2001
        Has anyone ever seen photos/information on a
        Japanese superheroine named Poitrine? (I've seen it
        spelled "Powatorin" or "Patrine". She wore a red mask,
        white miniskirt, and a beret. I would appreciate any
        information on this very cute heroine.
      • efecss
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002