The name says it

  • leobright0001@ispsimple.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Sex Search

      I have checked out a lot of diffrent dating sites but this is the only one that takes you to a page with people in my area without doing a search.
      http://www.litlurl.com/litlurl/?c=123
      Has anyone else seen this one or tried it out. Just the name sex search seems to good to be true but they are hot
      http://www.litlurl.com/litlurl/?c=123
      Even something for guys looking for guys
      http://www.litlurl.com/litlurl/?c=124

      This message was generated in a yahoo group and is not spam
      If you do not want to receive these messages goto
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/costumeplayers2thesequel
      and change your setting to no emails