Looking for girl to join our costume play time...

  • Toshi & Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      We are a mixed couple, He is American and she is Japanese...We live in
      the northern part of Hyogo Ken,but sometimes go to Osaka or Kobe for
      play and we are seriously looking for single or married Japanese
      Girls(ONLY) to join our costume playtime...we enjoy many kinds of sexy
      costume play along with regular play.We like to play for hours at a
      time, and enjoy many kinds of erotic play as well...If you are
      interested please contact us soon...
      jcprojap@...

      agoldencock(Toshi & Jim)