re:Is it safe to visit yahoo groups

  • mistylovesit323@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      hey i came across this post..any one know whats up?
      thanks
      It just depends on where you are when surfing but there is one way to make sure
      that you dont leave unwanted things on your computer at work or at home.
      try this it has worked well for me

      http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/go.shtml?A1746

      Is it safe to visit yahoo groups with
      out getting in trouble for porn
      or going to adult groups?.
      I would hate for my kids to come across something
      by mistake
      thanks