Busty receptionist force-fucked by gym instructor - Video Download

  • Squeeze My milky tits
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1 12:27 AM
      <http://snipurl.com/3rbs0> Busty receptionist force-fucked by gym
      instructor - Video Download

      <http://snipurl.com/3rbs0> The gym instructor had been eyeing Abby, the new
      gym receptionist right from day one. Abby joined the gym as a receptionist
      so that she could earn some money and get a free gym membership as well. Our
      instructor volunteered to teach her to exerise in the correct way and
      suggested that they do it after the gym closes for customers. Of course,
      Abby was unaware of the instructors intentions and agreed to his suggestion.
      While getting her to exercise on various machines, the instructor started
      moving his hands over her breasts and crotch. Earlier she thought, it was
      accidental, but later figured that the instructor was doing it
      intentionally. She thought of resisting, but realised that she was alone
      with him in the entire gym and he would rape her anyways if she refused to
      fuck with him. She thought wisely that "When rape is inevitable, I might as
      well enjoy it". She stopped resisting his roving hands and he thought that
      the babe is ready for a fuck. He just slid his hand under her track pants
      and inserted 2 fingers in her juicy cunt and went ahead in fucking her at
      all places in the gym really wild. Video Download links are below. Enjoy!

      <http://snipurl.com/3rbs0>
      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UenbpYXRZ7Y/SNDuHnTjI1I/AAAAAAAAAuE/Ra5Yp-9kauU/s4
      00/1.jpg

      <http://snipurl.com/3rbs0> Video Run Time: 30:30
      File Size: 186.03 Mb

      Video Download links at <http://snipurl.com/3rbs0> http://snipurl.com/3rbs0

    • Screaming Japanese GIRL
      Message 2 of 19 , May 20 2:45 PM
        Busty receptionist force-fucked by gym instructor - Video DownloadThe gym instructor had been eyeing Abby, the new gym receptionistright from day one. Abby joined the gym as a receptionist so that she could earnsome money and get a free gym membership as well. Our instructor volunteered toteach her to exerise in the correct way and suggested that they do it after thegym closes for customers. Of course, Abby was unaware of the instructorsintentions and agreed to his suggestion. While getting her to exercise onvarious machines, the instructor started moving his hands over her breasts andcrotch. Earlier she thought, it was accidental, but later figured that theinstructor was doing it intentionally. She thought of resisting, but realisedthat she was alone with him in the entire gym and he would rape her anyways ifshe refused to fuck with him. She thought wisely that "When rape is inevitable,I might as well enjoy it". She stopped resisting his roving hands and he thoughtthat the babe is ready for a fuck. He just slid his hand under her track pantsand inserted 2 fingers in her juicy cunt and went ahead in fucking her at allplaces in the gym really wild. Video Download links are below.Enjoy!

        VideoRun Time: 30:30
        File Size: 186.03 Mb Video Download links at http://snipurl.com/3rbs0 -

      • FUCK ME Outdoors
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2009
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]