SEX STORY - Lucky guy gets to fuck his friends SEX starved wifey

  • Squeeze My milky tits
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      <http://snipurl.com/b3fk4> SEX STORY - Lucky guy gets to fuck his friends
      SEX starved wifey

      <http://snipurl.com/b3fk4> Nice story about a guy fucking his friend's wife
      as posted by a site visitor. Enjoy!

      Hi I am Santosh, I was 21 & just appeared my final Graduations exams & was
      waiting for my results. which was in the first week of Aug till then I was
      biding my time with Share Mkt earning adequate with my friends Dad firm. I
      am going to narrate my real sex experience with Rathi Bhabhi 28years of age.
      She was married early at 17 ( I love to call her Bobby it excites me more ),
      & having a daughter named Dimpy, she lives in with her husband and her in
      laws in an apartment above my College friend on Second floor.

      Complete story at <http://snipurl.com/b3fk4> http://snipurl.com/b3fk4